rare side skirts... where can i find these?

stupidhard

BOAT KNIGHT!
been hunting for these side skirts, they are called Azect. they are featured on a orange sedan with black blitz 01 wheels in the honda tuning issue from last year that had a bunch of bad2thabone sedans.

im wondering, because shopping for body parts is so stupid(pic differs from discription ect.) does anyone know where i can get some of these? ive been looking for days with no results. i would jump at some replicas in abs or frp.

here is another idea,

if someone that has some could cast a mold and do a fiberglass lay up. id buy a set. if the price is rite, shoot i think a lot of people would buy a set. its the most tastfull sideskirt ive come accross and it seems like it would look good with just about any front and rear lip choice.

-chris

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
These?

They don't seem to be around much, maybe discontinued. Maybe can find a set pop up in classifieds some where. That feature was about a year ago, but builds like those can be 3 or 4 years in the making, maybe longer. Look at some of the crazy builds here, he may have had those skirts for a while, or got lucky one day.

stupidhard

BOAT KNIGHT!
i do recall the artical stating that he had a hard time finding some also. ugh i guess the next cleanest looking set would be a mugen set.

what about the skirts from a dc2? will they fit an ej2? not the regular ones the type you find on a gsr that had upgraded aero from the factory. the spats just infront of the rear wheel look really nice and clean.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
i do recall the artical stating that he had a hard time finding some also. ugh i guess the next cleanest looking set would be a mugen set.

what about the skirts from a dc2? will they fit an ej2? not the regular ones the type you find on a gsr that had upgraded aero from the factory. the spats just infront of the rear wheel look really nice and clean.
Those OEM kits go for like 1100 bucks IF you ever find one. Good luck just finding the skirts, no one will part those kits out.

stupidhard

BOAT KNIGHT!
Those OEM kits go for like 1100 bucks IF you ever find one. Good luck just finding the skirts, no one will part those kits out.
i found some dc2 gsr replica skirts made of poly for like a hundo, i know if you try to source them from some gayDM parts suplier the skirts are like 3-500 bucks and they are use at that.

the question still stands though will they fit an ej2?

-chris