rawr! rims at last!

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you like your wheels, keep them, ignore all the haters, Its your car bro... Btw i like them...
thanks bro. i'm keeping them because i like them. I just think its funny that this site is full of haters, and everyone outside of this site i've talked to likes them.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
No one outside is going to say they are ugly to your face...
But those wheels are ugly, it wouldve been nice if this was an april fools thread.

Those stock 15"s look pretty spiffy.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Like what you like and leave it at that. If we don't like them, so what? Regardless, don't expect us to lie about how we feel about them. You asked our opinion.

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like it man just a drop would make it look nice ive got 18's on mine with a drop..Everybody on this site wants to be jdm dont listen to the hate your the one who has to drive it. Also lose the mudflaps

if it helps op your rims look alot better than this guys. im pretty sure you have some serious toe problems

Last edited:

02civiLX21

if it helps op your rims look alot better than this guys. im pretty sure you have some serious toe problems
Actually i dont have the rims on there they are just pushed up against the car lol, the guy i bought the car from gave me the rims he had on it but it needs new tires which i havent got yet i was jus seein how it looked, and i got a front and rear tow hitch on the way.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Okay....that definitely cleared things up then lol.