re doing console. rice or nice

nates97coupe

i had a red pillow case i found in my room, which is soft and cut large peice of it out and wrapped my middle console because it was worn out, doesent look to bad. what do you all think? rice or nice?

ill post pics in a second

civicspencer

Registered VIP
i had a red pillow case i found in my room, which is soft and cut large peice of it out and wrapped my middle console because it was worn out, doesent look to bad. what do you all think? rice or nice?

ill post pics in a second
Ya I'd have to see pics before I made a comment. But it does sounds creative

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=34.877312,-99.509389

nates97coupe

i know alot of people use recaro material im sure but idk. just want some opinions. my headliner and the cloth part on both doors need re done as well but ive been wanting to do some sort of plaid or red and black checkerboard cloth.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
I did mine with black checkered cloth that I bought from walmart..also dont worry about what people think,if you like it thats all it matters bro..

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rice. Keep it stock.

The only red cloth in mine I would allow is the red Recaros. Just my two cents.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its doesnt have to be "recaro" material to be cool man. do your thing. f*** what everyone thinks.

Civic Virtue

All Japanese cars are "rice burners" so we can't escape it haha. No matter what nice improvements done to your car it'll still be considered rice...

nates97coupe

lol true. idk. ill probably end up re doing it with whatever i do my headliner in. if i decide to go stock, ill just get a CTR console that elimintes the armrest

EM1Nate

EM1N8's 99 Si
I think red material on the doors and arm rest look awesome if you have red seats in it... IMO

packers#1

also dont worry about what people think,if you like it thats all it matters bro..
x2
I like how it looks myself, although I'd go with a different color than red, although it'd probably be more off the wall than that :lol: I'm guessin you took your time and did it right, from the looks of it?

oandy1010

All Japanese cars are "rice burners" so we can't escape it haha. No matter what nice improvements done to your car it'll still be considered rice...
True. But there is a way to become un-rice... U have to do extensive engine work and hit vtec everywhere and be fast as Hell.. any neon voids warranty though

Spyro

5+ Year Member
kool, i still have to look into doing mine. but what about the airbag?