Rear disc identification (help please)

Hughey974

5+ Year Member
Hope someone here can help, ive got a 1997 civic 2 door thats got a rear disc setup that was already on the car when i got it. I have no idea what these parts came from and as of yet i have not seen a part number. Is there anyone out there with any idea whats this came off of? The bearing is shot and almost to the point of being locked up so ive got the replace the hub. Since this is such a pain to locate the correct part while ive got it on jack stands i think i will replace both of them. Oh and all that freakin paint was prior to me as well i already know it looks like crap, when i have more time i plan on powder coating them right.

GC11090

5+ Year Member
looks like 94-01 integra to me.

Hughey974

5+ Year Member
thanks guys for the help, it's looking like the 94 integra and 95 civic si are going to be the same part number. Ain't gonna find any si-r parts at Autozone or advance. We should know in a day when the
parts come in. I will update then with part numbers if it's the same and works.

Hughey974

5+ Year Member
ok well I've got most the parts in and took plenty of pics of the difference in sizes to post later for ref. Does anyone know what my torque should be on the spindle nut when I'm putting it back together? I've got new parts so no using the old ones.