rear sway bar

slammed98hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wondering if anybody has or heard anything good about Blox suspension components, specifically their rear sway bars. I'm looking for a rear sway bar for once I swap my integra suspension on my Civic. What does everybody else have for rear sway bars?

hoopcrazyt8

5+ Year Member
isnt there a sway bar on Si's models. i'm looks for it the way bars that i have found are all around $300-$400 too much for a sway bar

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just have a 99-00 SI sway bar.. its fine for me..

pictures of suspension through the link in my signature..

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
go with oem ;)...em1 or gsr

loccusst

Experienced Noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I believe I read something about the guy who runs BLOX used to work for Skunk and that thier parts are similar.

Sean Gibson

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wot OEM sway bars will fir 96-00 civics,and wot modifications to the underside of the car are needed to fit one?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sean Gibson said:
wot OEM sway bars will fir 96-00 civics,and wot modifications to the underside of the car are needed to fit one?
i know its early.. but i have no idea what you are saying here?

Slick_99

RIP 99'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't know but when you put the words together one is only missing one letter.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yea, and since we're going by how typed things sound on a website...we dont know what it's supposed to SOUND like...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not to make this thread worse, but ppl really need to learn their grammar and spelling at this site. too many elementary school'rs

anyways....

loccusst said:
I believe I read something about the guy who runs BLOX used to work for Skunk and that thier parts are similar.
agreed. im almost positive on that too

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=74854
^^^ and that link shows blox/skunk2 are pretty much the same company

Sean Gibson

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
amej8 said:
not to make this thread worse, but ppl really need to learn their grammar and spelling at this site. too many elementary school'rs
As i txt (sms?) alot on my mobile (cell) ,i use shortened words to make the message fit into one part so i cant help but type that way too! Dont do it in coursework obviously ;)

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've got a GS-R sway bar with 99 si mounts. works fine. 14mm.

bluferio

turbo ferio
5+ Year Member
i also have a sway bar on my four door, its off an 00 si. i love it and it makes a world of a diiference. especially with energy suspension bushings. on an si the nuts are welded on the chassis so all you need are the bolts. on my four door it had all the holes where the nuts usually are but i just used bolts with locknuts and it holds just like the factory intended.