recaro speed seats!!!

that_sick_eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
okay heres my situation...... wen i got my car i said " ill never pay that much for 2 freakin seats!" but then i sat on my friends recarros and saw how they looks and was like dammmmm, hahaha my friend got his from a evo froma guy in town but he got some diff ones, i want the recaro speed...alrite heres my question! i wanna get some black recaros with red stitching seats and i dunno where the best place to buy them at? so if any of u guys bought some could u tell me where is the best and price? and wat cloth did ya get i kno theres alot of kinds also.. this will be goin in my 92 hatch so seat rails are needed leeme kno...

i also did some reseach and have a good idea where to get some but jus wanna kno from people that got them already... im leaning forward inlinefour cuz i hear good things bout them but shout some info at me

http://www.robearracing.com/pd-recaro-speed-seat-black-avus-red.cfm

http://www.inlinefour.com/recarospeed.html

1FastEX1994

^ROFLcopter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ebay can have some Crazy deals on name brand seats bro,

that_sick_eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dunno im scared of gettin it on ebay cuz i dont wanna get ripped off or get fake ones loll

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got both my recaro speeds brand new for the price of one of those that you listed. ebay ftw.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Try sites like passwordjdm and n1concepts, they have used ones starting at like $700 for a pair with rails. Also craigslist, I got mine from some dude for $680 and those were mint condition but I had to pay almost $200 for brackets from Wedge Engineering.

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dont like ebay either. i gotta buddy that thats all he does is get his s**t off ebay.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not to be negative.. but that is something that is counterfeited left and right... FAKE Recaros are everywhere.. and this is ONE thing i really would foot the cash for making sure you get the real deal.. and wedge engineering brackets are exceptional.. i had the recaros on wedge brackets in my EK... sold the PAIR WITH brackets for 800.. so you can find deals.. IF you buy them used be VERY careful... paying $500 for seats you KNOW are replicas SUCKS and is lame.. paying TWICE that for something that is SUPPOSED to be real and ISNT sucks even more..

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i tried searchin his name and i got nothin.... can u send me a link to his stuff?
i checked his store last night. didnt see any left. at the time i bought them he was liquidating his recaro stock. he said he was no longer a recaro dealer and was selling off everything.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ebay can have bad deals, but if you look for someone that has good feedback, and is a true seat then go for it... You will tell from feedback if the person is a scam... I buy Most of my stuff on Ebay, bought 2 engines off Ebay one for my 03 Trailblazer and one for a Mustang I used to have, both just did research and found the best deal... Be careful...

As far as Recaro's look at some race shops around you, there is a place here in CO that has them for like 800 for a Pair I think.... Been a while..

that_sick_eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ebay can have bad deals, but if you look for someone that has good feedback, and is a true seat then go for it... You will tell from feedback if the person is a scam... I buy Most of my stuff on Ebay, bought 2 engines off Ebay one for my 03 Trailblazer and one for a Mustang I used to have, both just did research and found the best deal... Be careful...

As far as Recaro's look at some race shops around you, there is a place here in CO that has them for like 800 for a Pair I think.... Been a while..
is there anyway u can get me there number in CO. a pair for 800 is worth it haha

that_sick_eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
k i did some callin today and i think i kno where i wanna get it... n1concepts has them for 1450 shipped with rails.... best i can find anywhere... has anyone ordered from them? are they legit lol? well if anyone finds another better deal then this let me kno otherwise this is on top of my list..

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
DOH maybe it was Corbeau A4 that was cheaper... 320 a seat... But a very good brand none the less... probably one of my buys soon is the A4... But call em see what they can do!

http://www.cp-racing.com/

Check Point Racing