Red Dead Redemption

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone else get this??

THis game is amazing! The map is huge and the graphics are crazy insane! Theres so much to do in free roam i havent even barely started the single player.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
No, I dont think I plan to get it. If the trailer for a game doesnt appeal to me, I dont get it.....no matter how many people like it.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah definitely an amazing game. Apparently you can get well over 20 hours just playing the single player.

Sweet-N-Sour

5+ Year Member
Yah i got it just cus of how GTA-like it is. Too bad my copy won't be here till the 26th! DAMN u Free Amazon shipping, well at least i get the gold gun pack.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Hmmm I might have to look into getting this....

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wanna get it, looks sick. Saw some gameplay videos and its definitely in my WTB List.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No, I dont think I plan to get it. If the trailer for a game doesnt appeal to me, I dont get it.....no matter how many people like it.
haven't you learned to never judge a book by its cover ???. if this game is as good as the first one its going to be amazing especially on the new consoles.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah definitely an amazing game. Apparently you can get well over 20 hours just playing the single player.
I certainly hope so... I usually expect at least 40 hours of game play from a good game. Either way, I've heard a lot about this game, but haven't actually looked into it for myself... nor did I play the first. I might have to take a look.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got it... I like it a lot. But it gets boring fast, like riding all the time to do stuff gets boring. Also I hate how its so damn easy to kill the people you don't want to! I was doing something for some one, I returned to talk to her and I ran the b***h over with my horse and failed the damn mission! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im just glad they released a patch for the disappearing horse and such. ANyone else pre-order this?? I got a pre order at Best buy. So i got a war horse code but i cant connect to the validation server. Its friggin lame!

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I preordered from gamestop, my outfit code worked fine. Whats the war horse code?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i heard this game was decent, is it like grand theft auto in the wild west

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I preordered from gamestop, my outfit code worked fine. Whats the war horse code?
I got my code to work today. Its a warhorse. Its the fastest toughest horse in the game. I pre-ordered at Best BUy to get it.

On a side note i voted for the white dew also!!!

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude, I don't know about the white dew anymore... I'm liking the new green.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
justin i just got this yesterday i watched the preview on gamespot.com and they give it a high score so i bought it. so far it's good, the f**king map is huge lol i'm still playing campaign mode right now, i heard when you play online you can make your own gang with your friends that's bad ass right there after i'm done with the story mode i will be recruiting people for my gang and pretty much kill whatever moves in my surroundings

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
So this is like the wild west right? I dont know, I just dont think I want to ride around a huge map on a f**king horse :lol:

Oh wowwwww, you can get a horse in brown, white, and black lol. I dont know, customizing the cars and driving around was half the fun in saints row/gta.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So this is like the wild west right? I dont know, I just dont think I want to ride around a huge map on a f**king horse :lol:

Oh wowwwww, you can get a horse in brown, white, and black lol. I dont know, customizing the cars and driving around was half the fun in saints row/gta.
x2, i kinda wanna get this game, but i feel like i wont like it after i pay 60 bucks for it

Sweet-N-Sour

5+ Year Member
Just got this game yesterday, pre-ordered with Amazon and got it with a $20 gift card and it came with a golden weapon pack. Weapon does look nicer in gold. Would of gotten the war horse but couldn't turn down the $20 gift card. Instead of the war horse, they should of gave a Unicorn!