replaced my front upper strut bar a la fleabay for front upper strut bar a la Chine

sleeper si

Registered VIP
Been running with a fleabay upper strut for some years but finally picked a few better ones in la Chine.
One is hello kittyed in the misses and one au naturel in mines =)
After taking it out on some spirtied run it tends to handle better than usual on the same roads.

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
Lol, placebo affect. 2-point front strut braces are about as useful as a towhook :lol:

Trekk

Registered VIP
If you Can't adjust the tension then it's pointless.

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
Even if you could, I would rather spend my money on 12 stickers than a 2-point brace

mikekh10a

Registered VIP
sway bar > strut bar
unless you just wanna make your engine bay look cool i suppose

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I doubt you felt an actual noticeable difference with the bar. It's like a butt dyno after you install an intake or a header, or an exhaust. I will say I felt a difference with my 3-point though. Those are worth it.

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
I would still prefer to spend $300 on something other than bay candy. Op is a f**king tard anyways; I just noticed who it was

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wonder why they are used on high end cars since they don't do anything

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wonder why they are used on high end cars since they don't do anything
Same reason that there is full ceramic brakes as an option on some sports cars when they are designed for high heat track applications. People will pay for extra s*** they don't need just to say they have it.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
But do they not work? Need and function are different.
I'm sure people don't need the 90% of the s**t we own, just saying

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
kinda like OG needs that 8ft wing on the back of his car, and i have a f**king pushing push bar on my pilot, Its all f**king pointless..

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wait... So you had an OE strut bar on the car... Then replaced it with another strut bar...? And it made a difference? LOL

You replaced a solid 2 point strut bar for a hinged 2 point strut bar. IF, and that's a very big if, itmade any difference it would have been a negative difference. Most likely this is all in your head trying to justify spending money on something. Strut bars do very little, if anything at all, for our cars(we don't even HAVE struts on '88-'00 civics(double wish bone)).

sleeper si

Registered VIP
Wait... So you had an OE strut bar on the car... Then replaced it with another strut bar...? And it made a difference? LOL

You replaced a solid 2 point strut bar for a hinged 2 point strut bar. IF, and that's a very big if, itmade any difference it would have been a negative difference. Most likely this is all in your head trying to justify spending money on something. Strut bars do very little, if anything at all, for our cars(we don't even HAVE struts on '88-'00 civics(double wish bone)).
if you read the title it say i replaced my strut bar a la fleabay for this strut bar a la chine.
understand bro?:lol:

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
if you read the title it say i replaced my strut bar a la fleabay for this strut bar a la chine.
No we do not, it sounds like you replaced your ebay strut bar with a Chinese one? Other than the color, whats the f**king difference?

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Totally missed the point of speedy's post apparently.