**REQUEST** Put Rims on My Car PLEASE!!

3StarRacing

Banned
hey i was wandering if someone oculd put rims on my car. im gonnna put 3 different rims on it. also altezzas for the back. thank you. please i would appreciate this. im trying to figure out what rims im gonna get. thank you.

The Car

Altezzas

Rims

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You do know that this is a civic forum right? I think the first rims look the best

3StarRacing

Banned
Shogun said:
You do know that this is a civic forum right? I think the first rims look the best
yes i know its a civic forum. doesnt mean you HAVE to have a civic. im gonna sell my neon and get one anyway. i cant wait for someone to photoshop that for me.

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no, but it would have helped it if you would have made a thread about yourself in the lounge instead of coming on here and the first thread you make is about photoshopping your neon.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^ he's got a point...It is sorta demanding for barely knowing us, ya know? ;)

deftone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why buy new tail lights and rims if your gonna sell it? i want those racing harts really bad but theyre pretty expensive

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
3 rims and some taillights... i;ll do it later for you. i serve all CC members. unless they don;t provide pix.

jezek you;ve got a pm if you haven;t noticed.

3StarRacing

Banned
yo my bad ya'll. ill be sure to somehow make up for it. thanx for not being a*%holes too. i appreciate the spect.

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hahaha, if i had ps i would but since i dont. and im with him guys, i could see if it was that he was selling something, but dayum just a photoshop. whats it gonna cost ya besides ten twenty minutes. sheesh lol

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here;s half of them. i;ll do the others later
the pix look a little off since the angles of the donor pics didn;t line up with the others, but you can get an idea of what it will look like

ryanM

Jezek said:
^^^ he's got a point...It is sorta demanding for barely knowing us, ya know? ;)
im gonna have to dissagree with you on that jez, he didnt demand anything, its a REQUEST, he asked for someone to do it. and i dont think anyone wouldve cared if he just joined here and asked that question right away if he had a civic. everyone on here always says that even non civic drivers are welcome, so make him feel welcome, he's a future civic enthusiast ;) :lol:

no disrespect of course.

lil soulja58

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey i got 2 questions 1) what type of photoshop do you guys all use cuz i really wanna be a ble to do this stuff and 2) around how much does it cost???

btw happy holidays everyone

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think everybody on here uses some sort of Adobe photoshop, but I don't know how much it costs. DO NOT TALK ABOUT DOWNLOADING A PROGRAM ILLEGALLY ON THE FORUMS!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PS7 and it's expensive.....

ryanM

photoshop is too f**kin expensive, like 700 bux for the newest version i wish i could afford that i'd love to f**k around with pictures n stuff.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you are in college and stuff...you could prob get it for around 200-300 through your university software department for students and staff...ask around...they should have one.