*** Request Signature & Avatar HERE *** Part Dos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WBJ

Registered VIP
Yah thats no problem at all. I thought about trying to correct the coloring but it was pretty late when I did the sig last night I decided not to mess with it.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
John let me know if u like it or not.

Code:
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/9343/johns.jpg

CDubs

Registered VIP
yeah i can deal with the sig for now but when i get my repaint im going to need a new one, if you get severly bored and want to fix that im not gunna stop you haha

EJ2_B18C

Thanx Anyways Nygraff I Kinda Hooked Myself Up Wit One

WBJ

Registered VIP
Hey NYG, even though he went over the 100px height limit, he is well within the 500px length...my question is, is it forum rules that you cannot subtract from the lenght to add to the height, vice versa, as long as you stay with in the over all 35kb size limit? I ask just in case I decide to make more sigs for ppl and want to play around within other sizes.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
John np bro

& They must be 500pixels wide or less, 100 pixels high or less and 35kb in size or less, nothing more. Anything else will result in a warning or infraction.

CDubs

Registered VIP
i had to make it a tad smaller to fit it, hope i didnt get the infraction since i didnt know the size, and hope WBJ didnt get one either honest mistake on both out parts

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No you guys are fine, as long as mistakes are made in this thread everyone is allowed a chance to correct them always. Call it a safe zone, I'm more leaniant with the sig rules as long as it's recorded here in this thread for future reference

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No problem, I'm on my iTouch right now at the wifes house. Soon as I get back I'll get on it

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No rush dude, just stick him in the bottom left with his arms in the air in fear. Please. =]

WBJ

Registered VIP
i had to make it a tad smaller to fit it, hope i didnt get the infraction since i didnt know the size, and hope WBJ didnt get one either honest mistake on both out parts
It must have been over the 35kb limit...I set up my document size in PS as 500x100 to prevent myself from going over. Sorry about that.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Code:
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/862/civicexone.jpg

Last edited:

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok guys, need a new one, much much appreciated. NY?

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
si senor, be done in a few, do you want the bg in tact? looks dope.

Edit: throwin this out there for who ever might want it

found it, didn't make it

Status
Not open for further replies.