***REQUEST YOUR SIG AND AVY HERE*** and here ONLY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiDxTrUe

5+ Year Member
Can sum1 pleasee help me, i either want a pixel car, or a regular sig.
pm me for pix

whoopnip

Some Delicious Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

There you go. This only took me a little bit, so don't be afraid to ask me to change anything. It's pretty standard.

Wilshire001

Hey it's me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

There you go. This only took me a little bit, so don't be afraid to ask me to change anything. It's pretty standard.
Awesome sig, woopnip :thumbs up. would be even more awesome if you could change the font to something a less standard and the color to something like gray to match the pics. Maybe a clubcivic.com logo down one of the sides if possible too. Thanks

edit: and if possible to replace the picture on the left ^^ with this one so ppl can see my HID's:

Last edited:

whoopnip

Some Delicious Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Awesome sig, woopnip :thumbs up. would be even more awesome if you could change the font to something a less standard and the color to something like gray to match the pics. Maybe a clubcivic.com logo down one of the sides if possible too. Thanks

edit: and if possible to replace the picture on the left ^^ with this one so ppl can see my HID's:
Ok, will do. I have to get to the right computer though, so that'll be on Tuesday.

Any particular type of font? Not necessarily the name of the font, but if you want it to be fancy, stand out, aggressive, etc.

By the way, since you have some time until Tuesday, you might wanna take a pic where it's a bit darker out to see your HIDs better. Sometime at dusk or when it's overcast so you can still see the headlight, too. If not, I'll use that one you just gave me.

Wilshire001

Hey it's me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok, will do. I have to get to the right computer though, so that'll be on Tuesday.

Any particular type of font? Not necessarily the name of the font, but if you want it to be fancy, stand out, aggressive, etc.

By the way, since you have some time until Tuesday, you might wanna take a pic where it's a bit darker out to see your HIDs better. Sometime at dusk or when it's overcast so you can still see the headlight, too. If not, I'll use that one you just gave me.
Font: something like a formal subtle font, kinda fancy. Like the picture. Maybe take the 0's and 1's from "12000" and place them in front of the "wilshire" for "001" and erase the "blvd" and everything else, if this isn't asking too much.

I would take a picture of my HID's but I sent them in for replacement. If I get them before Tuesday, I'll be sure to take pictures of them.

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not really looking for a sig but if i could just get some help maybe like a collage or something like that....looking for a tight ass pic, sig would be kewl idc i jus want somethin plz
if anyone can help i dont have photoshop plus theres only so much i can do with the free online "photoshops"

and

domo plz ?? lol
any pics will work

whoopnip

Some Delicious Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Font: something like a formal subtle font, kinda fancy. Like the picture. Maybe take the 0's and 1's from "12000" and place them in front of the "wilshire" for "001" and erase the "blvd" and everything else, if this isn't asking too much.
Well, the only problem is the signs are at an angle, so it might not look right. I can give it a shot, but if it doesn't work, I'll pick a similar font.

whoopnip

Some Delicious Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok, I just got my bulbs today. Hope its not too late for this.
Definitely not too late because I ended up not having enough time to do it! :x I'll get another shot at it tomorrow (Wednesday). I'll see if I have time to play around with it too to try and make it stand out more or just smooth it out. Depends on how long the fonts and stuff takes me.

Wilshire001

Hey it's me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Definitely not too late because I ended up not having enough time to do it! :x I'll get another shot at it tomorrow (Wednesday). I'll see if I have time to play around with it too to try and make it stand out more or just smooth it out. Depends on how long the fonts and stuff takes me.
Sounds good!

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alright got everything flippin working last night after my laptop f**king up and me basically bein lazy.

Any one still needing a sig, re-request it cause the thread is a mess.

give me the pic u want, and if u want your name/handle on the sig.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**k yeah ny it's about time you got this s**t going again :thumbs up :lol: and whoopnip your doing a good job too :thumbs up

whoopnip

Some Delicious Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
f**k yeah ny it's about time you got this s**t going again :thumbs up :lol: and whoopnip your doing a good job too :thumbs up
Thanks... the problem is I only have access to Photoshop in a class, and I haven't had downtime in that class for a while.

I'm buying a laptop tomorrow, so I'll look into getting Photoshop or just do it with the GIMP.

Status
Not open for further replies.