Returning memeber coming back to introduce

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
heat wrap on an intake tube, interesting...those edits are garbage too...everything else looks clean though :thumbup:

j.steimer04

4Dr Pimpin
5+ Year Member
heat wrap on an intake tube, interesting...those edits are garbage too...everything else looks clean though :thumbup:
Its a cheap ebay intake I bought when I got the car, so instead of sanding it down and painting it so heat wouldnt seap through the pipe, I header wrapped it.

j.steimer04

4Dr Pimpin
5+ Year Member
If anybody noticed how far forward my intake is positioned, its because I have a lil suprise I had to make room for right behind it.

Ill show you guys that one a lil later tho...

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
clean. ditch the euro plate tho'. welcome back!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The header will be gone once I get around to boosting it.

Thanks for all the comments everybody!
:ohsnap: Boost is much better than a header.

Really interested to see what this little surprise, guessing its an IM........
I do like the look of your ride though.

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks pretty clean, I would paint match the bezel of the grill though, the all black bezel and black wheels are not really doing it on that light silver car.

j.steimer04

4Dr Pimpin
5+ Year Member
looks pretty clean, I would paint match the bezel of the grill though, the all black bezel and black wheels are not really doing it on that light silver car.
The wheels arent black, theyre anthrecite. It will pry look better when I get around to getting a cf hood.

j.steimer04

4Dr Pimpin
5+ Year Member
Thanks again everybody! The car is in the garage ready to be taken apart and hopefully boosted with some more goodies for the spring. Ill keep posting my progress over the winter.