RHennin's EM1

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I haven't really posted any pics of my EM1 since I picked it up this past august. Its in great shape and will be looking even better once it warms up so I can really get to working on the paint. Def. a lot more fun to drive than the old Ex and has been alotta fun to drive at autoxs the second half of the year. Def. got to test it out a good bit at the 24 Hour Autox in Charlotte over labor day weekend in 07 (which I highly suggest anyone on the east coast attend, cuz u get unlimited runs, just however many u can get in in 24 hrs.). Let me know what you think.

^^^At a local Autox.

In Autox fashion.

By the way ^^^these rims will be for sale soon. So if ur interested lmk.

killthisish

OMG LOL!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Get bigger pictures! But it looks good from those I guess.

EDIT: Looks good man! I like the SI wheels alot more than the other ones you had.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks better with the Si's. I would remove that badge.

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks nice...

wanna sell me your oem stock headlights from the first few pics??

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nah man, and i actually slightly melted the top of one cuz i didnt realize there was a heat element at the top of my oven. Ohh well. Got the set u see, which I paint matched to the FBP on the car for 75 shipped.

--<EM1>--

boosted ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbs up looks great bro!! clean as hell. mod list so far?

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I currently have flat black Slipstream 15x7s in waiting to have tires mounted on em. I'm hoping to buy those within the next month or so. Plus I have to get a rear camber kit and get that installed, aligned and also do corner weighting.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks really good.

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice brake duct. =)
Actually its an "intake duct". I have it kinda ghetto rigged w/ a drier duct right now until I find time to fiberglass a custom molded pipe. It comes up through where the resonator used to be and feeds air right where the filter is. Unfortunately, water does manage to come up through it when driving in the rain, esp heavy rain. So I have it directed towards the fender wheel to make sure that no water gets to the filter. I've checked it even after shooting a high pressure hose at a wash station in it and most of the water stays off the filter.

shields

I'm a Vag-etarian.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice ride dude, how do you like those KYB's? Mine are on a UPS truck somewhere...

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
There not to bad. I got em off ebay new for a little over 300 shipped. Def. like the adjustability. I will however swap them out for a set of Koni Yellows and new GCs eventually. It'd be next year though, since I have to actually finish my autox setup before I want to actually change that.