Rifle is pretty much finished..

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally got around to mounting my light and deciding on a sling mount.. gun is done as far as I am concerned.. LOVE shooting this gun.. was out at the range today..

Saiga 7.62x39
Ace Internal Block
Ace Stock
Tapco Saw Pistol Grip
Tapco FCG
Surefire Magazine (15rd I live in NJ)
Ultimak Hand Guard
Magpul AFG
Viking Tactics G2 Light Mount
Surefire G2
Viking Tactics Low Profile Swivel Mount With Quick Release
Ultimak Gas Tube
Aimpoint H1

MR99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbs up

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
picture looks ad worthy. like something out of a magazine ad or some s**t like that.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice rifle yo

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Sweet....I was trying out that AFG at the gun show yesterday, I liked it except for the finger separator and they didnt have the flat plate to switch it out with. Definitely would be better the way you have it. What brand ammo do you shoot out of that?

And just because you were kicked out of the club over there, I guess I will fill you in on the show :lol:. It was a decent show, not too crowded. I picked up 500rds of 7.62x39 and 50rds of 7.62x54R, targets, and 2 mags. I almost came home with an AR stripped receiver for $80 out the door, but the instant check was "down" for like 6 hours.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
niiiice that rifle looks shweet

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like your ready for when the government falls

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for the compliments.. gun is a blast to shoot.. works really well..

Sweet....I was trying out that AFG at the gun show yesterday, I liked it except for the finger separator and they didnt have the flat plate to switch it out with. Definitely would be better the way you have it. What brand ammo do you shoot out of that?

And just because you were kicked out of the club over there, I guess I will fill you in on the show :lol:. It was a decent show, not too crowded. I picked up 500rds of 7.62x39 and 50rds of 7.62x54R, targets, and 2 mags. I almost came home with an AR stripped receiver for $80 out the door, but the instant check was "down" for like 6 hours.
i shot some golden tiger yesterday.. but I normally shoot wolf.. and I prefer that.. but either way the gun works perfectly for what it is meant for (man sized targets at mid range)... actually was out shooting yesterday... I LOVE the AFG it makes it very natural to hold for me..

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I shoot Golden Tiger too :lol:, thats what I picked up. I was considering trying Wolf, which rounds from Wolf do you shoot?

And yes, BOTH VFG and AFG feel much better than without. I just couldnt get used to the feeling with my MP15-22, but for some reason its a little easier on my PAP.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice..

Don't know anything about guns... I just know you can have full auto weapons as long as they're converted to semi-auto..? I know someone with an AK that's semi and he said it's completely legal. I would love to have like an M4 or AK some day to shoot targets and stuff.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
If you have a full-auto weapon converted to semi-auto.....then its no longer full-auto is it?? :lol:

You will want to check up on your states gun laws, there are VERY precise laws regarding firearms.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice Saiga OC! my step bro is selling one that looks very simular to yours.

Nice..

Don't know anything about guns... I just know you can have full auto weapons as long as they're converted to semi-auto..? I know someone with an AK that's semi and he said it's completely legal. I would love to have like an M4 or AK some day to shoot targets and stuff.
lol, just because its an AK dosent mean it is/ was full auto. most are semi auto and designed only to be that way (unless you have a trigger group and mill the reciever)

If you have a full-auto weapon converted to semi-auto.....then its no longer full-auto is it?? :lol:

You will want to check up on your states gun laws, there are VERY precise laws regarding firearms.
its a very grey area when you convert a full auto gun to semi auto... you are allowed to do it, but there are rules and guidelines you MUST follow for it to be legal.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Like I said...I don't know anything about guns lol.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not full auto nor has it ever been..

= )

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i've used wolf ammo 1 time in my .308. That red s**t they cover the primer with makes a f**king mess

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i've used wolf ammo 1 time in my .308. That red s**t they cover the primer with makes a f**king mess
and the polymer or laquer coating comes off and can gum up your chamber or gas system... im a brass only kinda guy myself, but im spoiled at work i guess ;)