Rim Color option for 6th Gen Coupe

Slick_99

RIP 99'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, its a possibility that Im going to trade in my 17x7 Enkei RP02s for new rims. Im not exactly sure and I am willing to downgrade in wheel size but its definately an option to consider. I was wondering though, with a Cypress green car what could possibly my color options. I have Silver now, and I know machined rims would look great aswell but what about bronze, black or gold? I've done some google searches and have yet to find a 6th gen cypress green coupe with bronze rims or whatever. Any suggestions? Pictures? I might request a chop soon to see what my car would look like.

X-aCuTiOnA

W.W.H.D.?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have gunmetal with polished lip and I love them. Look good on my clover green

Slick_99

RIP 99'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HP Civic 2 said:
bronze for sure :thumbs up
I think bronze would be hawt with the extremely glossy paint job am I in the final process of saving up to get.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gunmetal or at least something w/ a polished lip

Slick_99

RIP 99'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wait, how about a bronze rim with a chrome lip? Been googling for two days and haven't found s**t.

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah bronze or gold will look good on cgp

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would suggest a smaller wheel size along with the bronze.

where are you getting your car painted at? and how much

Slick_99

RIP 99'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
soldiaboy said:
I would suggest a smaller wheel size along with the bronze.

where are you getting your car painted at? and how much
Im probably looking a t 16inch wheel bronze. More than likely going to go with 5zigen Black Racking Wheel.

Its going to be painted the same color, CGP, and I'm getting it painted by a family members job. He said he could get me a good price. You know somebody down in Miami who will do a good job with good pricing.

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lucky you, well actually I would like to see in person the before and after of the car so when I do finally decide to paint I will know exactly where to go 8)

btw did you buy your suspension? Im going to sell mines because it wont fit my next car

ps: theres a jdm car show at markam park 2morrow