Rims and Tires

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well this might come across stupid, but how wide are your rims?

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have 15x6.5 rims running 205/55/15 on my crx

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no i understand they do...im saying it because no one ever chooses 13's i bustin your balls big guy. if it was me, i would save to get what you want.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^ this. Save and get what you want the first time. You're only losing out on money by buying and selling to rebuy something you want later. And don't paint your steelies or hub caps if you're rolling on those. That's tacky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Save your money for 15's... This 13" wheels will look goofy because of how small they are and how tall of a profile your tire will be. IMO, those specific wheels look unglued regardless.. You can get a real nice set of 15's for less than $100 each. Look on TireRack. Considering your first question. Was how wide of a tire you can fit, it sounds like you either want performance or a good look. Neither if which you will get with some 13" wheels.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
save your money for 15's... This 13" wheels will look goofy because of how small they are and how tall of a profile your tire will be. Imo, those specific wheels look unglued regardless.. You can get a real nice set of 15's for less than $100 each. Look on tirerack. Considering your first question. Was how wide of a tire you can fit, it sounds like you either want performance or a good look. Neither if which you will get with some 13" wheels.
qft

Stockton92

well atm im running my steelies (solid black) stock with chrome lugs but i would definitly rather have 15s and i know i can get the rims for about 388 that i want just trying to figure out what tire wont rub cuase i dont really want lopro tires.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Correction. 215/50/15 is what I run on my crx. No issues.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
13s are skateboard wheels for real!!

15s are cheap bud. And I honestly don't see anything wrong with rocking stock wheels for a while. Rather look stock than look like a retard.

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well atm im running my steelies (solid black) stock with chrome lugs but i would definitly rather have 15s and i know i can get the rims for about 388 that i want just trying to figure out what tire wont rub cuase i dont really want lopro tires.
Whether the tire will rub or not depends on the wheel width/offset a little more than the tire size. On a typical 15x6.5 or 15x7 you can easily run 195/50R15, 205/50R15 or 225/45R15 tire sizes and not have any rubbing issues so long as the wheel offset is right.