Rims are for basket balls *pics*

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Please man, the shop didn't give you a "s**t show" of bad news. You don't even looked your dropped at all. You have nothing to worry about what so ever. Stop being a little girl and drop the car more, I'm from Jersey so I know what it's like.

drmrman

5+ Year Member
Please man, the shop didn't give you a "s**t show" of bad news. You don't even looked your dropped at all. You have nothing to worry about what so ever. Stop being a little girl and drop the car more, I'm from Jersey so I know what it's like.
Actually they did... My rear tow adjustments are frozen and both wheels are almost a 1/2 a degree off. and after I just spent what I did on tires... Im not too happy about that! So what might not be bad for you is bad for me! You being from jersey has nothing to do with our driving preferences or styles! :D I like to drive straight... I hate having to weave roads to avoid pot holes and sunken man hole covers! "I do what I want!" HAHAH :D I drove a slammed S series truck for quite awhile and Ive had my fill of driving like an idiot to avoid road hazards and Im done with it...

The only thing is that the front is getting a 1/2 coil cut out because it sits a smidgen higher then the rear... Other then that it is perfect for ME :D

Thanks for your imput though! :D

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
In for ban since he does not want to lower.....

J/K. Looks good.

kyle97charlie

68% right 100% of th time
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Car looks good bro! My brother has a Clover Green Pearl coupe with gunmetal GT3's....

I find myself drooling over it time to time...

My seal of approval is here.