Rims finally on... some new night shots... lots of pics!

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sick.. i really like the rim color! looks good!

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it just gets better and better..

DDDbusboy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This just ocurred to me, I always see really really nice four doors on cc but i've never seen one done nicely in person :shock: . Your car looks GREAT man :thumbs up

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lestah said:
bmyers4321- nope its on the trunk by means of molding tape. but its stuck like a mother and her baby. hehehe

tnx for the comments. sometimes i miss my volks. wanted a new look thats why i opted for th work...

tnx!
:thumbs up on the spoiler man. i love it. were did you get it from and do they make it for 5th gen coupes.

lestah

Sedan Rulezzzz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Vtecademics said:
How about a closer shot of the wheels to see the detail. Good Job, car's looking good.

Sure... i'll post a pic tom. im too drunk to do it now. cant beliueve im typing!

lestah

Sedan Rulezzzz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sk8shorty017 said:
Clean ride, maybe a lil bit more of a drop, but understood that you cant really do that...eh other than that Very Nice :thumbs up . How about some interior shots? I know I see some recaro seats in there... hehe

yeah it sucks that the roads suck here... tehehehe. sure i'll get some new interior shots for you tom. im drunk! :lol:

lestah

Sedan Rulezzzz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bmoua said:
luvin your ride...looks mean and really clean....where did you get your M3 style wing at???i wanna get one...can you email me at bmoua15@hotmail.com thx bro...

the wing is made in japan. dont know where exactly. theres a guy who imported them from there. kinda expensive for a plastic/rubber wing. around $100! hehehe but its nice and it molds right onto the trunk lid unlike the fiberglass ones that just doesnt fit right.

lestah

Sedan Rulezzzz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DDDbusboy said:
This just ocurred to me, I always see really really nice four doors on cc but i've never seen one done nicely in person :shock: . Your car looks GREAT man :thumbs up
you saw my car in person? where? thats cool... hahhaha

tye

S.T.U.D.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't like those rims at all, but on that car they look really good. Nice flow, I like it. =)

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn bro..that looks even hotter...good choice on the paint job..i've always admire your sedan..wow!

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not feelin the exterioras much anymore. its still clean but it seems very plain..

the interior is so sexy.. i beleive that you made too many changes to the outside from the way it was before

lestah

Sedan Rulezzzz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well... actually.. there was lilte done to the extrior... compared to the body kits...