rota rims need some help

grandam

5+ Year Member
I am just wondering I own a EJ6 hatch back and I am contimplating some rims in the 15" for the car I am either looking at the red rota GT3 rims or the black rota slipstreams which do you think is a better choice

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what color is ur car? i'd post some pix then we can all be of a little bit more help. personally, i like the gt3's a little more, but i like slips on other cars. whichever wheel u go with, i'm not a fan of flat/matte finishes.

ultimately, it is ur ride tho.

Ag00Civic

5+ Year Member
don't see too many red around here, but either will prolly look good. I'm gonna assume with red wheels your car is either black/white/red.

kynetguy

5+ Year Member
don't see too many red around here, but either will prolly look good. I'm gonna assume with red wheels your car is either black/white/red.
I am with you on this. . .the only other color that I have seen red rims on that I thought looked decent was silver.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
gt3 are played the f**k out, get some other rotas besides gt3 and slips

kynetguy

5+ Year Member
I agree that the slips and GT3s are played out. . .they are so played they smell like burnt rice.

I like the Grids or the FLights. Bur really, I think Rota in general are played out. Rota Rota Rota. . .everyone wants Rota's. But, for the price. .. they are hard to beat.

I want some straight up carbon fiber rims. However, OMG they are SOOOO costly.