5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love slammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmed!

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks all....time is going by slow. let the voting begin!

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EM1_ProJect said:
thanks bro, but dont be so humble.
p.s. give me those omni lca's!!!
nevah! :lol:

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
lanojp1 said:
its my favorite ricer!
f**k you and the horse you rode in on.....
where's my header? :lol:

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pop-n-fresh said:
yeah Lano and where is my exhaust and fuel rail and c/f guage cluster. i have like $400 with your name on it...well $250-$300

lanojp1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pop-n-fresh said:
oh no he remembers! :shock:

EM1_ProJect said:
yeah Lano and where is my exhaust and fuel rail and c/f guage cluster. i have like $
400 with your name on it...well $250-$300
umm...

well, my head got built tuesday, my bottom end is waiting for the pistons, which come in next wednesday..so ill have the car back in 2 weeks..

then i gotta break in the engine and pay back 4 grand before the turbo goes on...

shittt...

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
does that mean you sold my header already? :shock:

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lovely ride bro, i could only wait for one pic to load (350 kb) (X21)= like an hour to load all pics on a 56k,

when the voting starts i'll look at the compressed pic. next time i'm in melbourne i'll try to shout u a holla (my stepdad lives up there)

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lanojp1 said:
oh no he remembers! :shock:

umm...

well, my head got built tuesday, my bottom end is waiting for the pistons, which come in next wednesday..so ill have the car back in 2 weeks..

then i gotta break in the engine and pay back 4 grand before the turbo goes on...

shittt...
ok wait, i dont get it. should i just order a new one? why are you selling it anyways, what will you use after you sell it, and whats the wait. i dont mean to rush you i just like dont know what to do?

lanojp1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EM1_ProJect said:
ok wait, i dont get it. should i just order a new one? why are you selling it anyways, what will you use after you sell it, and whats the wait. i dont mean to rush you i just like dont know what to do?
the whole thing was that i was going to install myturbo s**t and give you my n1, i have a 3 inch thermal laying in my room...but since my s**t blew up and i wont be able to install my turbo kit for a while, i cant roll around with no exhaust...so thats the hold up...depending on how long you wanna wait i would prolly just get a new one or something else...

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lanojp1 said:
the whole thing was that i was going to install myturbo s**t and give you my n1, i have a 3 inch thermal laying in my room...but since my s**t blew up and i wont be able to install my turbo kit for a while, i cant roll around with no exhaust...so thats the hold up...depending on how long you wanna wait i would prolly just get a new one or something else...
yeah i better just get a new one because i'm in need of it right now. it's all i need right now to complete my little setup. and my mechanic is on my nuts about it lol. f**k, i wanted that s**t! lol

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bump. please recast your vote in the poll since it was reset.

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is your car tuned? looking at the pics u have. they look like both of your cams advanced.. looking at the cam gears it look like they are both positive settings..