RottenEG6 Offical Build Thread

RottenEG6

EG King
5+ Year Member
wow did i drop the ball on this lol...so since i last posted ive been medically discharged from the navy and got a bunch of work done on the civic..heres what it looks like now

unfortunetly ive run into a money issue that has caused my money to go else where than to my civic...so its up for sale now.

where my monies been going...

so far i have added a d16y8 from a 99 ex into it, dropped it on tein flex dampers with edfc control, asr subframe bar with itr sway bar...jdm window visors, del sol front seats, jdm head lights with 8k hids. so yea...the orange civic has to go =)

RottenEG6

EG King
5+ Year Member
well since then ive helped a couple friends build some k20 hatches and k24 hatches and have decided a B swap isnt for me no more...so instead of wasting a good car that is smog legal (the orange one) in california for a b18 i figured i'd pass it off to someone who wants to be legit in cali...im putting a k20aR in the white one =)

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
diggin the color, and can't wait for a k-series hatch that will be crazy...good thread

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that's all good about getting rid of the orange one. the paint didn't look that orange, almost looked more pink. maybe it was just the pics. the first pic was orange, but the others looked kinda pink. good luck with the swap

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
more pics of the white one, i got the same rims on my hatch, i love meshies

RottenEG6

EG King
5+ Year Member
that's all good about getting rid of the orange one. the paint didn't look that orange, almost looked more pink. maybe it was just the pics. the first pic was orange, but the others looked kinda pink. good luck with the swap
i dont see how it looked pink lol...its identical to the honda fit orange but yea...

i will get more pics of the white one up soon..i just recently put the meshies on since i got rid of the authentic schumachers i had

im debating a 5 lug conversion with either itr wheels or ctr wheels in gun metal or white but idk...kinda my situation right now since im on hold with the k swap...i just dont know if u can do a 5 lug conversion on a D series engine because of the axles

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
will you post a pic of the interior....
i'm very interested in buying bro...