rsandawg's photoshoot (56k go poop)

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DirtyMcDirt said:
sweet ride man. everything flows together nicely on it. whats next???
hoping to install my turbo set up again sometime soon...

tical3201 said:
wow...no way. it does...but yours have the cfh...looks wayyy good. atleast now i know what mine would look like if i get one.

ImportFever96 said:
i love ur car man... keep it up...nice seats where u get them?....
got 'em on ebay for $350

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn...!! the si is looking dope bro. :ok: i like it alot.

when you put your turbokit on. :D be sure to hit me up about the foglights. :lol:

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Smooth new ride mang. :thumbs up

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MiGsB16 said:
damn...!! the si is looking dope bro. :ok: i like it alot.
when you put your turbokit on. :D be sure to hit me up about the foglights. :lol:
thanks man! weren't you lookin into buying an si too? my friend from autotrenz is selling a blue one...looks just like mine, same rims and all...with a gsr motor (the one i was suppose to swap on my old civ) for $8k. i posted some cell phone pics here...looks pretty good too, and he said it drives good after putting the gsr motor in.

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
.....damn...i keep staring at tical3201's civ....that cfh makes it look bad ass.....i want one now....lol!

i feel like takumi.....getting some weight reduction on his ae86....man, too much anime. ok, gotta go back to work now.

Last edited:

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
deyem dude..that's one phat ass ride...when you get those SI rims..sell me them circuit 8's..i bet it'll look tight on my SILVER EK sedan.."SO CLEAN THE WORLD LOOKS DIRTY!"

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what the hell happend to your headlights? there's no reflective cover for the light bulb!!!!

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ruff_ridaz99 said:
what the hell happend to your headlights? there's no reflective cover for the light bulb!!!!
those are certified honda JDM headlights yo!!! lol! yeah...they're type r headlights. no metal cover...with the lil city light right by the headlight.

Si-Matt

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Wait Is that the OEM rear lip, or the Type-R? Sorry i get confused.. Anyway, nice car!

HonUtd07

It's a Joke
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's a really nice ride... Where'd you get the red fuel filter from?

Silver-Shooter

silveRShooter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Si-Matt said:

Wait Is that the OEM rear lip, or the Type-R? Sorry i get confused.. Anyway, nice car!
the "type r" rear lip is just a replica of the oem rear lip

they're the same

Si-Matt

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Silver-Shooter said:
the "type r" rear lip is just a replica of the oem rear lip

they're the same
Are you seriouse? Haha s**t that sucks cause i orderd a type r rear lip the other day and i have the OEM SI one on my car right now.. :( They're seriously the same frickin thing?

Silver-Shooter

silveRShooter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Si-Matt said:
Are you seriouse? Haha s**t that sucks cause i orderd a type r rear lip the other day and i have the OEM SI one on my car right now.. :( They're seriously the same frickin thing?
you just made a bone head mistake becasue the 99-00 oem honda lip is very rare and expensive(discontinued like 2 years ago and there weren't all that many to start with) and the type-r is just a cheap replica of it. next time you buy anything that has the name type r attatched to it make sure it was originally for a hatch becasue there is no type r coupe or sedan.

another little fact... the si's oem rear lip orignates from the ferio vi-rs... they are the same part number.

Si-Matt

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Silver-Shooter said:
you just made a bone head mistake becasue the 99-00 oem honda lip is very rare and expensive(discontinued like 2 years ago and there weren't all that many to start with) and the type-r is just a cheap replica of it. next time you buy anything that has the name type r attatched to it make sure it was originally for a hatch becasue there is no type r coupe or sedan.

another little fact... the si's oem rear lip orignates from the ferio vi-rs... they are the same part number.
Yeah ok, what I was thinking when i bought it is that it was shaped like the hatch type r (i know there was no coupe type r's). Oh well, i can always sell it. Thanks for stratening it out for me though.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Si-Matt said:

So are you selling that OEM Si rear lip?? :suprise: :suprise: ...check your pm...

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RSanDawg said:
thanks man! weren't you lookin into buying an si too? my friend from autotrenz is selling a blue one...looks just like mine, same rims and all...with a gsr motor (the one i was suppose to swap on my old civ) for $8k. i posted some cell phone pics here...looks pretty good too, and he said it drives good after putting the gsr motor in.
yes i have a black one :D