RSX Conversion

Reallynicecivic

Trance = Reallynicecivic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was thinking about getting the rsx front end i didn't care about how much it is. but im going with the 99-00 JUN lip kit it looks nice and its only $269 how cool is that!

JDM Juice

Is JDM Juice real?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic1582 said:
personally not what I'd go for but it looks alright. I'd rather have my civic look like...well...a civic IMO
I agree...

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you go to polkaudio.com, and go to car audio, it shows a pic of a civic with an rsx front and rear end...

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ah just save up and buy the RSX! =) Just kidding! I do like the front better, that is the stock headlights...I say do it, and do it clean, then post some pics to show all those that hate it!

Polykarb

6000rpms and im gone->
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man Civics are Civics, if you want an RSX buy an RSX. Don't be a faker wannabe and buy some dumbass conversion kit. You'll get tried all the time

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not too expensive, and it doesnt look too bad.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hell...im not anti conversion...if i had a late model 240...id do an s15 swap in a second

T!mmy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well if you do it...you are going to get a bunch of cool points, whether people think it's ugly or awesome looking, you are still going to get props. What you need to decide is if you like it or not...right now everyone is going towards lips and jdm s**t whereas I'm still going with a body kit so I'm going against the grain I guess as well some. Point I'm getting at is...if you like it....do it...it's your car, you're the one driving that b***h every day. :D

edhgreatone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Polykarb said:
Man Civics are Civics, if you want an RSX buy an RSX. Don't be a faker wannabe and buy some dumbass conversion kit. You'll get tried all the time
i second that 110%

loccusst

Experienced Noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the headlights but not the grill area. Its your car do what you wanna do.

Noeladams

Keyboard Cowboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Commodore said:
i like it, kinda pricey, but if i did get it, i'd think about getting the rsx grille on it

I think it would look really cool if it also had the RSX grille.

AzNb0i

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, u guys that are commenting on the grill either dont kno ITR/jdm, or u dont like that style...because that's a replica of the integra type r. the real version is like there, where it doens't have an open grill, it just has the slot. i personally am going to get that conversion, on my eK hatch, then do a k20 swap :-D

hedSTRNG04

PIZZA 4 EVERY1, THATS GAY
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey the reason i was thinkin about gettin it was that i bought my civic for 4k. i cant afford a rsx so i want the next best thing. it would look really ugly with the civic tails so i wanna do my og idea and do a RX8 taillight coversion in the back. still thinking about not yet made up my mind. plus if people hate it let that be there opinion cuz u know alot of people will like it.

illicon2003

master pimp
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why would you butcher one of the best looking cars ever made (99-00 civic) by putting on one of the grossest looking front ends ever made? Jeez. I guess people just like being "different".