s2000 motor

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ive seen a NSX engine in the back of a CRX on some show.
Didnt see it run though---pretty skepty.

A 2000 motor in a 5gen----dreamin, but that be nice. Total sleeper there. Correct me if im wrong, but the 2000's motor is fastest stock 2.0/i4.
For the time and money spent tho---just get a god damn S2000 and be done with it.
Done

Prez

My Names JOhn...im kool.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think the best thing to do is get a H22A like VietJSpec...maybe a turbo kit and a small 50-75 shot of nitrous would turn heads

MrG

Learner
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by g4hatchie
oh my dear god.....

the lack of knowledge makes my brain ache:(
maybe he is talking about his woman?
i hear they are great for relieving pressure when it gets too high. :naughty: :lol:
strange nickname for her though...

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by ThePrezCelleon
i think the best thing to do is get a H22A like VietJSpec...maybe a turbo kit and a small 50-75 shot of nitrous would turn heads
i do believe that VietJSpec is the same guy that wanted to learn how to drag race with his NON running H22... and the same dude that was doin 90 in first gear in his AGAIN NON running h22... correct me if im wrong.. and if i am ill delete the post...

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I didnt read all the posts but they put a s2000 engine in a EK, anyone have the pics I cant find them.

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo signal auto has a chop top drag EK with a NSX engine and its FWD but the also have $10,000,000,000,000,000,000

egcivx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by sik_civic
yo signal auto has a chop top drag EK with a NSX engine and its FWD but the also have $10,000,000,000,000,000,000
lol sick... hehe drag cars
i likke to be street legal