S2000 Sidemarkers?

JMan8108

SOHC VTEC SON!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have a friend who put the clear sidemarkers on his s2000 and said I could have the stock amber ones. Im just wondering if you guys think it would look good? They look pretty similar to the EG ones just a lil fatter. Id rather save myself the 40 bucks just wondering if someone did it and looked like ass or something. Thanks

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Every clean style car that I've seen sidemarkers on has looked rather nice. If its riced out, just adds more to the cluster. So I'd say give it a shot, or photoshop em on as Sinister said.

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
or before you buy them put a piece of tap on it and put it on ur car and see how it will turn out

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
JMan8108 said:
I have a friend who put the clear sidemarkers on his s2000 and said I could have the stock amber ones. Im just wondering if you guys think it would look good? They look pretty similar to the EG ones just a lil fatter. Id rather save myself the 40 bucks just wondering if someone did it and looked like ass or something. Thanks
s2000 sidemarkers are the EXACT same as JDM 90-93 integra sidemarkers FYI.

EDIT: oh yea, choke your friend.

bman

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kyle10182 said:
s2000 sidemarkers are the EXACT same as JDM 90-93 integra sidemarkers FYI.

what the hell does that have to do with anything?? no one cares... we are talken about an eg here...

also i don't think the taping thing will work... it will give you an idea but will look totaly different when its actualy on... i say give it a try if you feel up to it..... im sure it will look ok..... or just sell the ambers and buy yourself an eg set...it will look better

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bman said:
what the hell does that have to do with anything?? no one cares... we are talken about an eg here...

also i don't think the taping thing will work... it will give you an idea but will look totaly different when its actualy on... i say give it a try if you feel up to it..... im sure it will look ok..... or just sell the ambers and buy yourself an eg set...it will look better

Dude he said "FYI" WTF has been up everyones ass lately. GIve people a break and get off the rag.

I am sure you could google "eg sidemarker" and get a pic

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
bman said:
what does it have to do with anything? uhm. the fact that the sidemarker is the exact subject that this thread is based upon. not to mention this guy wants to see what they look like on an EG. maybe if he searches DA sidemarkers on a EG he'll get it easier then s2000 sidemarkers on an EG.

good enough?