Its a giant conspiracy.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We should have Brad Meltzer look into this one...

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
this is a case for,

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What??? Yea

1. Grow the f*ck up
2. Grow the F*ck up.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
There is no way for a mod or me to log in with your account. I'll try to check the date to see if it matches up with when I last logged in. I honestly never look at that.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What??? Yea

1. Grow the f*ck up
2. Grow the F*ck up.
???:???:

Someone logged on at 111pm today, but my laptop has been powered off since last night, and no Tapatalk either.

Also, thank you again to a certain mod for taking this into his own hands and started tracking IP's. It's greatly appreciated.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, that's crazy about having to press charges. I wouldn't even notice the login time that you're talking about. I don't use Tapatalk but I wonder if it has something to do with your phone updating or something? Hopefully it's just something stupid like that but who knows.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, that's crazy about having to press charges. I wouldn't even notice the login time that you're talking about. I don't use Tapatalk but I wonder if it has something to do with your phone updating or something? Hopefully it's just something stupid like that but who knows.
The only reason I started noticing log in times is b/c it marks the forums read. So if I was following threads, and someone logs on, the threads I was following are marked read and I didn't know it. I ended up having to search my own posts, and/or follow pages further back to hunt down the thread in quick links.

I don't subscribe to threads b/c I can't stand the notifications; and I just find it pointless.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
???:???:

Someone logged on at 111pm today, but my laptop has been powered off since last night, and no Tapatalk either.

Also, thank you again to a certain mod for taking this into his own hands and started tracking IP's. It's greatly appreciated.
lol, my bad. i was talking to the person who got but hurt because you didn't add em to your fb buddy list.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Maybe its a glitch or something, but have you seen post that you have not made? Once you start seeing that, the forsure your account is hacked.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, my bad. i was talking to the person who got but hurt because you didn't add em to your fb buddy list.
Gotcha
Maybe its a glitch or something, but have you seen post that you have not made? Once you start seeing that, the forsure your account is hacked.
No, no unusual posts yet. A mod is tracking IP's as of last night. Apparently there's a couple that we can't explain. The IP's from Maryland were correct, but not a couple of others.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where do you even go to find out your last login? lol

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Scroll up, you'll see my screen shot; it's circled. Also, when you hit "Quick Links", Today's Posts, it'll list all in order from your last log in, in bold. Anything after will be in normal font and the forums are marked 'read' from that point on.