scarheads hatch attack

scarhead92

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Finally attained a vehicle worth making a build thread for. Been active for around 2 years. Lets get a little history first: My first Honda was a 96 DX Sedan super clean but i was a kid and dumb. Timing belt jumped a tooth and the ignitor got fried in the dizzy. got it up and running lost faith, traded it and some cash for a z32 had that for a while and then found out I was gonna be a dad. SO that got traded for a 97 ex coupe which in turn got traded for a boosted ef sedan till it blew i took the turbo off got it running sold it and got my current ride. A 1998 Civic DX hatch 5 speed with A/C and P/S. only 31k on it and im the second owner, got a KILLER deal from a buddy on it. super stock minus pedals.

1029 by Carson Black, on Flickr
It came with this please dont mind broken needle on temp and high miles. this was after i swapped speedometer and forgot a before pic.

1037 by Carson Black, on Flickr
ugly aformentioned peddles

1053 by Carson Black, on Flickr
first mod that i did

1026 by Carson Black, on Flickr

1030 by Carson Black, on Flickr

1031 by Carson Black, on Flickr

1033 by Carson Black, on Flickr

1034 by Carson Black, on Flickr
just had to get some POP in the car

1049 by Carson Black, on Flickr

1052 by Carson Black, on Flickr
needed some boom boo, so i got a trusty kenwood deck alpine sub and the ever amazing DUAL amp haha

1060 by Carson Black, on Flickr
then killed the 4X4

1084 by Carson Black, on Flickr

1087 by Carson Black, on Flickr
rears are completely maxed out and im considering removing the collars. but picking up some tokiko shocks and hopefully will help with coverage and ride quality from egay haha

1085 by Carson Black, on Flickr

thats it for now. only had the car for about a week or so.

scarhead92

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow 80 views and no one says anything :(

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't feel bad, a lot of views are from people just browsing the site that may not even have an account to post.

I like the ride though, clean start and LOW miles! Take care of her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:like:

:thumbs up

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ that's an OG showin love, so feel special. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice man, like it alot!

scarhead92

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys! Tokikos should be on in a week and smooth out the ride. Then to find a intake manifold. Opinions on z6 vs y8? I haven't seen someone come out and say either way

scarhead92

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
once i decide on the intake i want ill probably do a small cam and then leave it. buy a single cam engine and start building it for a bulletproof turbo build. and then enjoy some stance and mpg for a bit.