SchneidR 04 lx coupe pics FINALLY

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nothing like blowing out a photo and then trying to defend it.

Car is a good start.

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Honestly I don't need to defend it against what some beginner photographers.
These where quick snaps, nothing in the studio like normal.
Oh well, you can have your opinion, that's cool!

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
seriously dude, theres tons of real photographers on this site, and if you call yourself one you're full of it. Your picture is destroyed by adjusting the contrast level way too drastically. Some images look cool like that, but if you think that much contrast enhances the look of the photo you're an idiot.

On the other hand, I like the car, just think you should tint the fronts to pull off the blacked out theme..I also like the carbon fiber style around the s**t knob, looks real clean.

vtecinEX7

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good start.. with the high contrast, your wheels look white. i think you should go for some white wheels with an agressive drop.

also i think you should change ur tails back to stock red... tinted out tails look cheap

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ahhh thanks Rippin_it, but yes I am a photographer and no I am not an idiot, but thanks.
Don't know if I'm going to keep the tint on the rear, I still am a little iffy on it, but I thought it looked pretty badass when I got the car tinted to match.
I am actually think white wheels will CONTRAST (you know what people think I do too much of when it's actually an HDR project, Doh) nicely since everyone here thinks I'm a f**kin idiot or something!
Jesus, I should have joined a f**kin' blog site if I just wanted to get bitched at every ten minutes by someone who gets off to digital tits!

LowNotSlow

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll remember that line next time one of my photographers comes back with blown out photos.

Ohhhhh it's an HDR project, not just something that looks like ass, OK.

If I had a nickel for every person who came to me looking for a job saying they were a photographer...

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow..., Low f**kin slow, shut the fuk up!
It's really funny to see someone like you, ever since I was new here, right from the get go, I searched all the threads looking for more info pertaining to my ride, yet I kept seeing a*****e comments, pretty much 90% from you! Your sig is to big, oh yeah I'm a b***h....Your ride looks like s**t, I'm awesome. Sorry that you grew up such an a*****e, but don't spread the ish around you freaking taint eater!

I'm just really glad that Jonathan, Snake s**t, and Latin are on hear at least they give good true helpful advice,

Oh yeah, stupid b***h.
Have a nice f**kin day eating your boyfriends testiest ;)

Ha ha Ha

Everyone else thankyou so much for your comments and pictures, they really do help, even if they do get judged, I'm just sorry to hear from shaft suckers like him ruin it!

LowNotSlow

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you didn't search s**t, you're just making it up just like how you're a photographer.

PS> I said you car was a good start but I guess you didn't see that in your "search".

Oh yeah and
Thanks low, I know you introd me the knob, thanks for the help bro!!
That shift knob I told you to get and now you love but had a saggy shift boot and I told you how to fix it, those were more a*****e moments from me.

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh my God, wow.
Really I could care less what the hell you think, if I am a photographer or not, I don't give a s**t.
That shift knob and the car looking good things, are the only two positive things you have said to me, honestly.

Why don't you ever post some pictures?
Since you are a photographer, oh wait s**t, so am I!

And my cars a start for what, sorry don't what to rice the s**t out of it, just some rims would be nice, I'll save the money for a MKIV supra, something that make shiploads of power for a good, reasonable price.

P.S. from your sig, I hope you don't like President Bush, because I hate him too

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ha, nice great Kodak pictures you got there.
I'd pay about 50 cents for all of them ;)

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude you need to chill, it's just the internet. Alot of these people can help you out in the long run if you stay in good terms with them and take their comments with a grain of salt. Aside from that your car looks pretty nice, I'm not a fan of the tinted tails. I would suggest some gunmetal rims and color matched mirrors. G/L

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude you need to chill, it's just the internet. Alot of these people can help you out in the long run if you stay in good terms with them and take their comments with a grain of salt. Aside from that your car looks pretty nice, I'm not a fan of the tinted tails. I would suggest some gunmetal rims and color matched mirrors. G/L
Yeah I know man, just really pisses me off when people totally go f**kin ape s**t when they think they know something, especially about my profession, it's over though, done, ended.

Think I'm going to wait to peel of the tint though.
I really am looking at the gunmetal rims though, seriously.
Any suggs on rim type and size, since I probably won't end up lowering...too damn many potholes pop up in different places around here, and every business seems to like inclines for hummers.

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
P.S. the guy that dyed his whole interior from tan to black...how is that working or holding up for him?
Did it actually work with no fade or cracking?

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
P.S. the guy that dyed his whole interior from tan to black...how is that working or holding up for him?
Did it actually work with no fade or cracking?
I wouldn't suggest that, he spray painted it too. Make that a project if you really want your interior black, collect peices from junkyards and what not...shouldn't be too hard, just may take some time.

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't mind my tan, but black interior would look sick!
With some black recaros, hell yeah

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Speaking of color match mirrors, any good recommendations on Fuji-Blue touch-up paint.
I can't find it anywhere around here except for Wessal Honda, but I'm not giving those bastards any of my money!