Scotland calling!!!!

duncansau80

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey guys how goes it from Scotland.... I see the posts up from our neighbours down in England but i see no scots puting there face forward=)

An hi to all the fellow europeans aswell:D

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think there's another scot on here. I'm scottish, like 4th generation or something lol.

Cheers!

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
im Scotish too...last names Forster

gt900

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im Scottish stay near Greenock where you from?

duncansau80

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How you doin mate.....

im just outside Glasgow in a place called Cumbernauld. So what do you drive then

Speak soon

Duncan

gt900

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hi m8 i know Cumbernauld used to stay there when i was younger =). I Actually stay in a place called Dunoon its just across the clyde from Gourock. I have a 1997 Honda Civic VTi Hatchback in milano red. Its totally standard at the moment. Not really planning to do much to it would like to lower it and get a nice set of alloys and put some decent sounds in it but thats about it. What about you that yor car in the picture? I just sold a CRX which had great club site seems to be a bit harder to find a UK site for the civic :(

rabvtec

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hi guys. I'm in Peebles and I've just picked up a '96 EK Civic VTi after having sold my JDM 2.2SiVTEC Prelude :cry:

The Civic is totally std at the mo. FHSH and only 40K on the clock - prime candidate for a chip or charger! I'll need to check out the 'How To' section on robbing banks tho' :guns:

Some plans before that tho. Let's keep posted!

Iceman_Sco

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
y0 guys! I'm from Fife (unfortunately)!! :lol: Drive a Silver EK Civic. Sorta know Jam abit from HTUK & i'm sure duncansau80 is on there aswell?! :???:

mason

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alright lads im from hamilton near glasgow. drive 99' civic hatch used to be 1400cc but got hold of a full vti-s car for a good transplant.

Iceman_Sco

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mason said:
alright lads im from hamilton near glasgow. drive 99' civic hatch used to be 1400cc but got hold of a full vti-s car for a good transplant.
Welcome mate! PM sent! 8)

mason

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
now guys, when we havin a civic cruise. meet in glasgow or edinburgh or sumfin. be a good laugh.

speek up.

mason

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
duncansau80 said:
How you doin mate.....

im just outside Glasgow in a place called Cumbernauld. So what do you drive then

Speak soon

Duncan

not to far from me mate i stay in bellshill. not seen your civic about mate. don't know if you've heard of wash'n'wax, thats my buisiness over in hamilton, you should visit sometime. all 3 of us that work there have civics.

jam

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey Mason i seen your civic featured in a mag am i right? VERY nice! Still got it?

OK EVERYONE from Scotland get the pics up of there pride and joy Civics!

VTI-S_Loon

5+ Year Member
Fellow Scottish Civic Owner

Hi, i'm from beside Fraserburgh, which is in aberdeenshire for those that didn't know.
I've got a Civic VTI-S on a T plate, the 5 door one.
I don't have any nice pics to add at the moment, but I do have this video that I took on the Fraserburgh to Mintlaw road a few months ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZUijexr9EQ

mark80

5+ Year Member
Hey guys, im from Edinburgh, Drive an EG LSi just now but just got my last part to mini-me it with a D16z6. Cant wait.

ceppto

5+ Year Member
Man I wish i lived in Scottland . Im all the way from America Tampa,Fl It sucks here you guys have cool roadsand beer

JR_EK2000

500p3r50n1c
5+ Year Member
alright guys, im from lanarkshire - wishaw to be exact.
get yourselves onto hondatech.co.uk if you aint already- the majority of members there are scottish, meets every month.

here's my motor, supersonicblue ej9...1400 for now, swap coming in the new year!