Scotland calling!!!!

lynch

5+ Year Member
yo illusion. dam that thing is clean.
yeah like he said, hondatech for the win.

jam, what do you drive?

im from abergloom aswell

wad_2002

5+ Year Member
Am from scotland to, live in falkirk, drive ma new wee coupe.

Just to check the 1995 civic coupe 1.5, its no a vtec is it??

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im from the land of scot.. you all know me tho... but yeh round up the scots and head to HTUK for a monthly meet!! HAHAAH!

honda_vtis

5+ Year Member
Hi Guys - I am from Scotlans as well - just joined.

I drive a Civic VTI-S on a T plate, the 5 door hatchback version. It is starting to show its age - aren't we all - so I am looking for some help.

The glass covers to the front fog lights are both smashed - so if I want to replace them, can I just get glass covers or do I need to replace the whole fog lamps - Anyone know? any idea of cost, and where I can buy them?

I cannot get much info on the web for a 1.8 VTI-S Ltd Edition model.

Thanks

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have Scot heritage, my last name's Duncan.

cheers mates.

Suddy

5+ Year Member
Nice to see everybody,

I'm from just outside Glasgow, got a 99 EJ6 Civic coupe that's standard just now.

Recognise John And Lynch from HTUK =)

Will get some pics up hopefully when it stops raining (could be a while :roll: )

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
friends of scotland....i am william wallace...
sorry couldnt resist
just playign with you guys
just stopping by to say hi to our cc's over the water

VTI-S_Loon

5+ Year Member
honda_vtis said:
Hi Guys - I am from Scotlans as well - just joined.

I drive a Civic VTI-S on a T plate, the 5 door hatchback version. It is starting to show its age - aren't we all - so I am looking for some help.

The glass covers to the front fog lights are both smashed - so if I want to replace them, can I just get glass covers or do I need to replace the whole fog lamps - Anyone know? any idea of cost, and where I can buy them?

I cannot get much info on the web for a 1.8 VTI-S Ltd Edition model.

Thanks
Get them from honda, but they are about £75 each for the whole foglight, so not worth it.. Mine are smashed too and it looks naff, but i'm looking into making my own stainless surrounds and putting custom fit ones in.
The car is a b***h to get parts for, i managed to get Koni's all round springs and shocks for £349 from demon-tweeks.co.uk.
Anything you want to know just ask me, I might be able to help!

Evl

5+ Year Member
Guys, I'm from Scotland too, Macduff to be more exact. I drive a 7th Gen civic type-R. it's a 55 plate and totally standard. Hope to see you guys at a meet at somepoint.