Scott's Build Thread 56K pray hard

AcousticAudio

Built LSVTEC .63 a/r stg3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Fixed up the front rad support. I'll probably just clean it up and paint it as is. Save it as a reminder not to do anything stupid again.

BEFORE

AFTER

X-aCuTiOnA

W.W.H.D.?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It was cheap. I wasn't really planning on getting a tie bar, but it was a good price and i figured hey, it must be better then not having one at all. Later on I'll get a skunk2.
i would wait and save up for an ASR Subframe brace/sway bar combo. tie bar really doesnt do much

Also, what are those 3 holes in the second pic of the LCA for. never seen that before:?:

AcousticAudio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They are different mounting points for the sway bar, allowing you to fine tune the way the sway bar performs

AcousticAudio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bought LS block with b16 head, blox intake manifold with hondata gasket, and b16 tranny. i'll toss some pics up this weekend.

vid_man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice dude this build is comin along lovely... GL bro

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
subscribed, wanna see more on this, great job and nice progress so far, that youtube vid was funny man no doors and some snow... lol

AcousticAudio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Few more updates:

Loose fit for fun

Beginning my rust battle

I should have my motor either tonight or tomorrow so I'll forsure be posting up pics when I get it!

EGHseries

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh yeah just wanted to add rust is like a slow buring fire that you can never put out unless you cut it ALL out!!

AcousticAudio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Heres a teaser, I finally picked up my motor. The rest is really dirty, so once I clean it up I'll post the rest. Also, eagle rods w/ arp bolts in the mail.

AcousticAudio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha thats the plan! I want to have it painted and running again by the end of May.

Ordered clutch and flywheel:

flywheel only weighs 7.5lbs :o I'll weigh it for real when it gets here though.

AcousticAudio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Expanded my empire to the other side of the garage.. i am the ruler of all that I survey

engine starting come apart

exhaust dropped