screw this sheriff

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Shut up Denny. I lack in that department!
You still haven't posted (or sent ;)) pics yet so we'll judge after that happens.

+1 on the respect thing. Whenever I get pulled over, I turn off my car, roll down my window, and keep both hands on the wheel. When the officer comes up, I address him as "officer" or "sir" and don't get snarky or give him attitude. Straight answers, be polite, be honest, and they'll treat you better.

dillon_1213

You still haven't posted (or sent ;)) pics yet so we'll judge after that happens.

+1 on the respect thing. Whenever I get pulled over, I turn off my car, roll down my window, and keep both hands on the wheel. When the officer comes up, I address him as "officer" or "sir" and don't get snarky or give him attitude. Straight answers, be polite, be honest, and they'll treat you better.
That exactly what I did.. I think he wanted to give a ticket to someone who's been driving a good 3 years with out ever getting pulled over,, driving..:lol:

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Shut up Denny. I lack in that department!
You have more than I do! If you rub your nipples during a traffic stop you get a warning. I rub MY nipples, I get Rodney King'd.

dillon_1213

Type R "Style"
Does that fit nice on the 98s and where is it found im kind of scared of ebay lips.. I dont want it all ghetto rigged. So I dont get pulled over for having stuff un safely mounted to my car or crap like that. Or looking like poop. I plan on painting it to with all the rest of my black trim and side skirts when i paint my hood.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That exactly what I did.. I think he wanted to give a ticket to someone who's been driving a good 3 years with out ever getting pulled over,, driving..:lol:
A lot of cops are different. Some are nicer, some don't give a s***, or you probably just caught one on a bad day. I've run into assholes and nice guys.

One time I got pulled over for having my rear license plate in my rear window (supposed to be on the car on the trunk). The bolts snapped when I tried taking them off to wax the trunk. I told him to go look at the bolt holes and he goes, "Oohhh yeah!!!! Your'e right!" and he just let me go. Nicest dude ever.

You have more than I do! If you rub your nipples during a traffic stop you get a warning. I rub MY nipples, I get Rodney King'd.
OH MY f**king GOD HAHAHAHAHA :rolf: :rolf:.

dillon_1213

Ya I guess atleast my they didnt get my friend on his bike haha first night he had it state trooper was after him. Lets just say he they didnt catch him.

XeroReboot

Z6-All Motor
He didnt even radar me thats why I am pissed. He just was being an a*****e, he was even following the other car to tell he noticed it was a kid driving in my car when he was on my side, so he slowed way up and got behind me
Your story is incredibly lame, drive the speed limit and you should be fine. I say SHOULD be I was followed for over 8 miles down the freeway while a cop played peekaboo in my mirror, finally pulling me over saying I was holding up traffic by going 64 in a 65... After walking up and down my car 3 times looking for something to write me a ticket for, but coming up empty handed, she wrote a $287 for holding up traffic even though she was the only one behind me and not a single car passed either of us in the center lane. Moral of the story is, if you drive a Honda that's modded at all or has bright colors, prepare to be harrassed regaurdless of your age (I'm 28) or driving record, HOWEVER giving them even more reason to notice you, such as speeding, is just your own fault. I know you're 17, but MAN UP and pay your dues.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ya I guess atleast my they didnt get my friend on his bike haha first night he had it state trooper was after him. Lets just say he they didnt catch him.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm sorry, but I dont find that s**t cool / awesome / whatever.

Learning has not occurred.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I keep telling ya. You have my FB too look at. And I have sent you one. So meh.

:rotflmfao: :rotflmfao: :rotflmfao:
OMIGOD new sig time!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I keep telling ya. You have my FB too look at. And I have sent you one. So meh.
Those are all old pics :(. And the pics you sent me were just plain!

;) :lol: I just love busting on you for pics. :D

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those are all old pics :(. And the pics you sent me were just plain!

;) :lol: I just love busting on you for pics. :D
Plain. Pshhhhh. I thought you liked my office barbie outfit :D

And I know you do. You do it frequently.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Plain. Pshhhhh. I thought you liked my office barbie outfit :D

And I know you do. You do it frequently.
I think I lost that one! It was on my iTouch that got jacked :(. Unless it's buried somewhere in one of my picture folders. I've got hundreds of pics though.

And hey I've cut back! :lol:

packers#1

You were speeding, you were caught, quit your b****ing, pay the ticket and chalk it up as a learning experience.

Or if you'd like I can do this for you:
How dare that cop give you a ticket for breaking the law! What kind of man does he think he is doing his job! What an a*****e!

On another note, let me say this. This type of thing doesn't come from owning a Honda, it comes from driving like a dumbass.

From the story in your signature:
Sounds like you just drive an asshat. Stop driving like an asshat and s*** will stop happening to you.
:word:
I'm 17 as well, and have never been pulled. I'll admit I speed, have actually literally hit 70 in a 55 headed home from work some days. You got caught, just get over it. Even though it's only 8 over, you still got pulled, you were caught, deal with it man.
All the cop is doing is his job. It doesn't matter who else is around you, YOU were the one he caught...what kind of Ford was in the other lane and what color? If you've got a nice loud exhaust and bright paint, while the other car was say, a Fusion or Focus, stock color, no mods, well, you're gonna get busted every time. Change your driving habits or get a speeding ticket bank account man