://seanjohn1802// CC meet CHUNKY!!!! <<<<<<

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Day Pics pg 2
Just picked up my new ride this saturday morning, 2006 Civic EX coupe, manual, alabaster silver metalic with black interior! no options. Plans are just to get honda accessories down the line, fog lights, HFP aero kit, and most likely a drop courtesy of Tein (whenever they release theirs) I have hid kid ready to retrofit, but need some headlights to come out for it that i can buy for cheap to use while i retrofit the OEM headlights.

These pics don't do the car justice, i can't find my canon camera (got a tripod for it too) =( but my gf was gracious enough to let me use hers! =)

Must say, I LOVE THIS CAR!!! f**kin rules man. The DbW throttle, not really a noticeable difference for me to b***h about, i dont care man. this b***h gets 30/38 mpg!! top that s**t!!! Car handles like a MUTHA f**kA TOO!!! I can't explain how much this car RULES TO ME!!

SO with out further ado, i present to you my new ride, Mr. Chunky! >>>>

R.I.P My old car, 2000 Civic Si, aka the Blackrat

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Congrats! Any reason you didn't hold out for the Si?

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would like to say nice pick up because it is but.. If i had a choice i would have kept the 00 si.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
i would like to say nice pick up because it is but.. If i had a choice i would have kept the 00 si.
Ever think he might not have HAD a choice about the Si ;)

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You are back............................................. again...............................:what:

Nice pick up! Yeah any reason why you didnt hold out for the Si? Looks hawt though, even through the poor pic quality. =)

Enjoy!

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good pick up...:thumbs up
gotta love ASM ;)

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice pick Daniel..and he didn't sell the blackrat like he sig says..

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LatinEM1 said:
Nice pick Daniel..and he didn't sell the blackrat like he sig says..
lol...thats what i thought, but then I read his sig and I felt like a retard.... :lol:

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nice car, looking to retro hids already? baller.. :lol:

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hkt03 said:
nice car, looking to retro hids already? baller.. :lol:
baller?? hahahah it's called honda hookups (aka 5 finger discount) :thumbup:

why no SI, first off, i didnt buy it. my parents hooked me up for several reasons. Second, as much as i would have loved to have the Si... right now i dot a lot of f**kin driving... GAS SAVER. this Ex will blow the Si off the f**kin face of the earth as far as gas is concerned... go fast... sure.. now? naw... LATER LATER when i can afford it. i got 6 years worth of warrenty. . . just suspension mods for now =)

also, another reason i didnt get the Si is... it's not out yet lol, i kind of needed a car YESTERDAY if you know what i mean

and yes... back again i suppose.... although i wont be doing much to the car, i'll be around kickin rocks again . . .if thats okay with you? lol 8)

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
and yes... back again i suppose.... although i wont be doing much to the car, i'll be around kickin rocks again . . .if thats okay with you? lol 8)
Its always good to have a fellow smoker back in town.......=)

We just have bets on WHO will make you leave again and when.... :P ;) :lol: :lol:

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
Its always good to have a fellow smoker back in town.......=)

We just have bets on WHO will make you leave again and when.... :P ;) :lol: :lol:
hahaahahahahahahahahahahah, thats hilarious bro. just pass the dutch this way. .. . i dont think im going to be letting anyone get under my skin n e more...

still have yet to hotbox mr chunky lol...

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
hahaahahahahahahahahahahah, thats hilarious bro. just pass the dutch this way. .. . i dont think im going to be letting anyone get under my skin n e more...

still have yet to hotbox mr chunky lol...
Mr Chunky the name for your ride? Nice!!!!!!!!!

Again, good to have you back!!!! =)

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yah... my GF doesnt like it.. but i like it... how does it come about if any are curious...

after i picked up the car, i went and picked up my GF (You know the cool thing to do haha) and then we headed back to my house. on the way to my house... we ended up at a red light to get on the freeway, this dood in the lane next to me was just lookin over like every second till we stopped at the red light.. pointin n s**t like damn!! u know... so i rolled down my window to hear what he was sayin... he's all.. "that the new civic?!?!" I says.. "yeah... just picked it up not long ago". he says "daymn, thats a CHUNKY MUTHA f**kA" (with his like 8 year old kid in the back seat n s**t lol) so i just thought that it was funny at the time. went to my boys house later later on last night.. and we were just lookin at it after gettin blown.. (all day im tryin to think of a clever name for the car) my friend goes.. damn its nice.. its like.. bulky... so i said... CHUNKY??

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
glad your back bro, site's not the same without ya ;) good lookin car though :thumbs up

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
i got 6 years worth of warrenty. . . just suspension mods for now =)
doug piston said:
i just got done talkin to my local dealer and they said they'd void the warranty on the springs all the way up to the tranny if i used any other springs other then honda. so it looks like i should have gotten the HFP package. oh well. tom you got a price on those springs yet brah... and the si sport muffler???
just be carefull bro :lol:

congrats

Andrey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice pickup
lets call all FG1's Chunky and may be well spread new trend :thumbs up:

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
what a little b***h....................... picking up an Fg...........

:lol:

nice pick up bro, I'm assuming you traded in the EM1?