//::SeanJohn1802 Rainy Day Photoshoot - Rear Lip

banzai

Exit Speed Garage
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice leaves....howd you get on the sidewalk?

KennyC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice pics. best ur car has ever looked imo/

ghostsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NIce pics, you must have a steady hand, cause the camera is what giving you those great shots, What camera do you have. Has to be atleast 5.megs

EluSive2K

OG Club Civic DJ!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the first shot with the graff in the back and all the clouds showing, very very nice!! You shoulda wrote your name on that box and took a pic!

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
deez said:
i like the leaves one, are you still tryin to sell your car or what?
thanks, no not tryin to sell

ej6_faxanadu said:
god damn your rear lip daniel... its so sexy!
hahah, brian.. you only WISH i would sell it to you

Tainted Ramen said:
nice leaves....howd you get on the sidewalk?
Magic 0_o :rolf:

ghostsi said:
NIce pics, you must have a steady hand, cause the camera is what giving you those great shots, What camera do you have. Has to be atleast 5.megs
actually the camera is only 3.2 megapixels. it's not all about the pixels, the lens matters a lot too!

thanks again for the comments CC familia!!! :thumbup:

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks great!!!! dude leave the Si lip on there, screw the mugen rep. I'm telling you OEM > All else =)

For real though, the stock Si lip looks so much better then the mugen front on your car. Do as you will though since it is your ride!

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mattmob said:
Looks great!!!! dude leave the Si lip on there, screw the mugen rep. I'm telling you OEM > All else =)

For real though, the stock Si lip looks so much better then the mugen front on your car. Do as you will though since it is your ride!
haha, thanks matt

i like theway it looks right now, OEM Front/sides/rear lip . . it's all even looks clean. plus the Si lip doesnts scrape everywhere, its another reason i'm just going to leave that s**t on there.

i'd like to put the mugen lip back on, but i dont think i'll get around to it, will be keeping it though.

banzai

Exit Speed Garage
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
3.2 megapixels is fine for that size pic....5.0 is overboard for 4x6's

I like my mugen lip...

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mrlin said:
Cloudy shoots work so great because you have perfect lighting with no glare :thumbs up
WERD!!! my best pictures are usually taken on cloudy days. Waiting till i get all 4 of my 17's on and a day that the bike rack isnt on the roof of my s**t to do another one, i just washed it today and its lookin good.

Suprised it rained in stockton and not here today.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks really nice dude, really good pictures....my si dont have a rear lip. i am pissed. but urs looks great, i think i looks better now than before, im loving that drop. how much of a drop is that anyway? nice job

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tainted Ramen said:
3.2 megapixels is fine for that size pic....5.0 is overboard for 4x6's

I like my mugen lip...
hha, the pic was orginally like 1600x1200, i shrink em down so that people on the net (like 56kers) can view em.. also cuz no everyone has a larger res than 1600x1200 . . annoyin to see a thread like that

EX 2000 said:
looks really nice dude, really good pictures....my si dont have a rear lip. i am pissed. but urs looks great, i think i looks better now than before, im loving that drop. how much of a drop is that anyway? nice job
thanks, the drop is 2.25 in front and 2.00 in back, nuespeed race springs

Enjoi

coming back to cars...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i see a photography profession in your future