Searching for a Grill

Ace92028

Gold Member
I was looking to get a new grill for my 2002 honda civic coupe. I would like it to look look something similar to the RS grill, or the 2004-05 civic grill. Basically i would like it to be mesh with an emblem. Does anyone have one? could tell me where you got it? thanks

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you could actually do it yourself... search for diy ctr grill, same process, cheaper too unless u score off a part-out car lol.

Ace92028

Gold Member
I see people that have bought JDM Type R grills, then some how got the emblem on it..

Ace92028

Gold Member
i checked ebay and i couldn't find a mesh grill with the Honda emblem on it. If I was to just purchase a JDM R Type Grill how would i put the emblem on it?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Plastic weld a flat piece of plastic onto the grill, then attach the emblem to it :what:

c0untme0utt

5+ Year Member
i bought a ebay grill for 15 bucks and it looks sweet u can just attach a badge on it afterwords

Motaw

yea, most people attach the emblem themselves onto their new grill. I found the one you want on ebay for 21 bucks. at least thats what i did with some trusty super glue.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im certain you can get a oem version of the grill you want for a 02 with the emblem from like a DX LX it should go rite in the 04 04 will not fit properly.

Ace92028

Gold Member
Alright i purchased GRILLE 01 02 03 HONDA CIVIC TYPE JDM BLACK MESH GRILL. Im hoping it fits, i also purchased a front emblem so i can glue it on to the grill. Should i paint it myself or take it to an auto body place to have them match it?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well it depends. What exactly do you want painted?