Seat Swap

xNOBOOSTx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Okay well tommorrow i hope to swap some 99-00 SI seats into my 98 sedan. I am pretty sure that the front seats are a direct swap in but will i be able to interchange the backseats or do i just need to leave my lx seats in there?

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As far as im aware, all seats from 96-00 are interchangeable.

xNOBOOSTx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice thats what i like to hear. Thanks sk8

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no prob. gl with it.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
umm no. you have a 4dr... the si is a coupe. the rear isnt interchangeable.... i dont think.

xNOBOOSTx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
okay well im just going to check them out and if they look different then i wont worry about the rears, but im defiantly getting the front seats.

duFf_M@N

...""peep show""...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i had my 98 4dr with my Bro's 99 Si front and rear seats installed. The fronts were no probs, but the rear were off by a bit. The metal hook thing that locks the seats in was no where near wear the stock lock would be. Other than than it was okay. I didn't want any one to ride back there because the lack of safety I felt if I got in an accident.

Good luck :thumbs up

xNOBOOSTx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
when you say that hooks do you mean like the latch that holds the seat upright or holds the bottom in place?

duFf_M@N

...""peep show""...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
El PresidenteLX said:
when you say that hooks do you mean like the latch that holds the seat upright or holds the bottom in place?
sorry, I meant the bottom.

xNOBOOSTx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nah havent got around to swapping them yet. and im getting them from a friend.