Sedan Project!

Nick_Wilson

I recently decided I was going to start my first project! That being on my 2000 Civic sedan. I'm not made of money, so don't be expecting something crazy and magazine cover worthy, but nonetheless I wanted to do something a bit different than everybody else, so why not a sedan?!
Looking for some parts/ tips/ tricks and ideas.

Car currently needs a front bumper (working on it) and a bit of rust re-pair, and then the real work will begin. Looking for some good coil-overs at a decent price, wheels and tires, front lip, rear window visor, and maybe some others I'm not thinking of.

Engine wise, I really don't know what I want to do. A friend of mine just crashed his car and is willing to rip out the full B20 swap for me for about $700, but, not sure what to think of it.
If anyone's got some ideas, or knows of any places for some good parts within the Greater Toronto Area, please, let me know! My goal is to get most of it done by the end of the summer before I go back to school.

Nick.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
pics

Nick_Wilson

old picture, but that's still how she sits.

Thanks for sending me to that thread. I was having second thoughts but damn! the only problem I see is the color of my car, the beige color may be hard to work with...

as for the B20, I'm still not sure about the swap yet. but it would include everything, and would probably involve lots of chopping and cutting to fit it in place of the old D16 no?

Last edited:

Nick_Wilson

I only want to do a swap because of the high mileage on my car now, and because I want a little more than what the stock D16 has to offer.

Thanks for link to the thread, good info!

Nick_Wilson

Keep the vents and grille on bumper black, it looks odd painted.
the vents on the bumper are painted from factory and Im most likely going to keep it that way, but when I paint it Ill mask them off and see how it looks. and the grillle will stay black for sure.

Nick_Wilson

UPDATE!
long time since ive posted, so- Skunk2 Pro S V2 coilovers INSTALLED, Rota Circuit 8's to start with, Replica spoon lip, rear visor all on now, more to come!

civic21911

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like it!!!!!!! Where did you get your rear window visor from and how much? What's next for her?

Nick_Wilson

Thanks Guys!
I got the rear visor from a parts place in Toronto, Ontario. Ran me $80 bucks (Canadian of course) its only help on with 3M tape tho, and its already starting to come loose on one side and I've only had it for a couple of weeks :| I've heard that people have problems getting them to stay, any suggestions?

Up next is to fix the Honda cancer down the drivers side, rear control arms and sway bar, than saving over the winter for more goodies in the summer!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the color but u need a new grille

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

Nick_Wilson

UPDATE:

:'( rear ended a van. needs a new hood, grille, rad and bumper. bent the rad supports, but bent it back into position (kinda)

new hood rad and bumper tomorrow hopefully... still gotta see what its gunna cost me to fix the other guys bumper... f**k