Sedan Race car

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
heres my 2008 season race car. just finished putting the clear coat on last night. house of color flake is in the clear. all the door handles and seams shaved. I race this at the local 3/8mile speedway it has just the dpfi d15 in it but i would like to do the mpfi conversion sometime.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
talk about gutted...

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
pics not working for me :(

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you know, i usualy say how much i hate sedans, but his one is not bad really. show us how you do. and post more pics soon too

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i didn't put up the whole body shot so here it is. I race this on a paved oval. Raced last year in a different civic with the same engine and placed 3rd overall on my rookie year. id post pics of that car but its hurtin lol. The front fenders and stuff are misaligned because it has hatch front fenders and hood that dont sit well on the sedan chassis.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i didn't put up the whole body shot so here it is. I race this on a paved oval. Raced last year in a different civic with the same engine and placed 3rd overall on my rookie year. id post pics of that car but its hurtin lol. The front fenders and stuff are misaligned because it has hatch front fenders and hood that dont sit well on the sedan chassis.
there's alot of those kind of races here in Michigan and have always wanted to get involved. It looks like fun and I'm sure I'll get into it one of these days. Nice sedan tho :thumbs up

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So severely late update I guess LOL but I won my class and division, closest behind me was my dad by 19 points in an 86 celica. Was a GREAT championship battle!

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good man post up some vids when you go racing

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No video and just a couple checkered flag pics, Photographer didn't get many of me this year

So i just found some pics on my hard drive that I didn't know were there...The Black celica is my dads

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not happening...its called STOCK car racing....not who has the most money wins at life.