see thes headlights yet

insanehondaa

5+ Year Member

i have u guys seen these yet? or anyone have them...... there for the 96-98 ek. but they kinda look like the 99-00 style.........and what up with the 100 post before i could put my black projectors and monster carbofiber hood up for sale

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the shape of those headlights.. those particular lights go on a '99-'00.

insanehondaa

5+ Year Member
i e-maild the guy and he said that they where for the 96-98...so i getting them.....if they are for the 99 i'll be pissed and if i get the other syle...well that what i was going to get anyways...i'll let you know

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
guess you will be pissed then when you get it. those are definintely 99-00 headlights.. either you will get the 99-00 headlights by mistake or the seller will send the 96-98 oem style headlights that have black housing. the seller probably dont know crap about honda. when they ship it out, they will grab the box that is labeled 96-98.

legendking

Resident Cynic
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
insanehondaa said:
i e-maild the guy and he said that they where for the 96-98...so i getting them.....if they are for the 99 i'll be pissed and if i get the other syle...well that what i was going to get anyways...i'll let you know
Gee, well as long as "he said they were for a 96-98..." :roll:
Seriously like anekin007 said, it sounds like you're about to get :ownded:
Anyways :welcome: to ClubCivic. Take advantage of the knowledge from the Sr members around here,...they know what they're talking about (most of the time LOL).

Kryten

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
insanehondaa hope you dont get screwed on this deal.

but i am curious where i could get a set like that for my car. i like that black housing better than the chrome stockers

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kryten said:
insanehondaa hope you dont get screwed on this deal.

but i am curious where i could get a set like that for my car. i like that black housing better than the chrome stockers
ebay is the cheapest place..average price is about 100 after shipping.. there are a few sellers that sells it cheaper and charge less for shipping price.. so you kinda have to browse through different ones. or you can do it the affordable way and open up your stock headlights and paint the housing. do a search for DIY headlights.. some people done it and it came out pretty good.

insanehondaa

5+ Year Member
like i said before...i wanted the oem look in black anyways to get out of the projetors...but it would be sweet if they made the 00 look for are cars....