Sept 5,04 cookout pics...

Cha

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Killa_CiViC said:
I was going to bring my camera... but when the time came, I couldn't find it.. I'm assuming my stepdad took it to work again... I'll make sure to have it next time.

Oh... I probably wont have my little skull on my car by the next time yall see my car... on the way home from Dallas the other night, the Palmer cop pulled me over and gave me a fix it ticket for it... cause his opinion, it lights up "blue" and blue is an illegal color to have on your car... so oh well.. I told him I was going take it off anyways, so that's why he only gave me a fix it ticket.
Time to start looking for a decent priced TypeR grill.
yeah I noticed the skull on my way out.... hahaha soo sooo biker like :-D I did like it though

CivicTemptress

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
speedzone would be nice. somewhere were we can hang out and play games.

CivicTemptress

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GoofyCA18DET said:
Ill try to make a meet when the 240 is running again.
hey when you gonna let me drive the civic?? you know i like that style man,,:rocker:

you going to the lewisville meets anytime soon??

GoofyCA18DET

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ill let you drive it next weekend and this time its for sure nothing can come up heh.

Next week ill be at moes also.
What about you when you going to moes?

CivicTemptress

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GoofyCA18DET said:
Ill let you drive it next weekend and this time its for sure nothing can come up heh.

Next week ill be at moes also.
What about you when you going to moes?
next weekend?? gotta check the schedule. i will be able to tell you on monday whats going on. i wasn't planning on going out there but for you i will make the trip :naughty: hahahahah

GoofyCA18DET

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweet I feel so special now eheh. I guess I can count you coming out here as my bday present ahha jk.

CivicTemptress

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahaha,,,see i gotta watch you cause you think you slick,,,hahahaha,,,i see the game playa,,,hahahah

GoofyCA18DET

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Who me?? Im innocent im like a angel haah. That doesnt stop me from spitting game though ahah.

GoofyCA18DET

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Aww come on i know you can do better then that lmao.

Now back to the question or request be free next weekend ahah. Please lol. ;)

Cha

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
talk to CRXDxR about the grill... he might be able to get you some kind of discount...

jenns91civic

Car Stupid (but learning)
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Speedzone! WOohoo!! Slick Trax is wicked awesome, ok I'm over it now lol. Good place for a meet. Make it a Saturday that I don't already have a car show planned and I'm there!