Seriously, f**k you p diddy

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
[YOUTUBE="You have to feel sorry for him"]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fmfjkhVhg7A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fmfjkhVhg7A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Just when you thought Diddy couldn’t get any more charming and relatable, he goes and posts a vlog on his youtube page about the tragedy of high gas prices. He says...

Eh yo what’s up ya’ll, this is your boy, um, I’m here today, this is called Diddy blog number what, Diddy blog number 12, Diddy blog number 12, Gas prices are too motherfucking high. As you know, I do own my own jet but I have been havin to fly back and forth to LA to pursue my acting career. Ok, now, if I’m flying back and forth, like, twice in a month that’s like 200,000, 250,000 round trip. f**k that. I’m back on American Airlines right now. Ok? Check this out. Your boy Diddy right now is on American Airlines. Look. Gas prices are too motherfuckin high. I want to give a shout out to all my Saudi Arabian brothers and sisters and all my brothers and sisters from all the countries that have oil, if y’all could please send me some oil for my jet I would truly appreciate it. But right now, I am actually, can you believe it, I am actually flying commercial. That’s how high gas prices are ok, so I feel you. Look, I’m at the gate right now. This is really happening. This is proof that gas prices are too high, we need to do something about it, so tell whoever the next president is that we need to bring gas back down.
The fact that this jackass hasn’t been raped by a bear with AIDS is how you know hubris and karma are just fairytales.

Discuss.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rich people.........

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what an idiot. maybe if you didnt own so much s**t and maybe just get a house in LA to stop flying back and forth and sell the rest of the s**t you dont need you wouldnt be complaining

A-2-B

Red+ Blue+ Flashing = Bad
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wat a douche

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
woowwww, oh yea flying in AA is sooo low class, f**k that AA is still too high, jet blue FTW

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
f**k that s**t.

maybe if celebs did something other than complain, they'd be remotely usefull. people like him are the biggest waste of natural resources.

f**k him.

...other countries that have oil. f**king idiot.

DRILL ALASKA.

end of story.

Old Man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Been around the world and I... i... i...
And we been playa hated
I dont know and I dont know why
Why they want us faded
I dont know why they hate us
Is it our ladies?
Or our drop mercedes [uhh, uhh]
Bay-bee bay-bee!

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Maybe if you didn't buy a $10M+ jet, you'd have a little more money for gas.

...or look into a joint ownership.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol its funny because in his movies and tv shows, he seems soo serious, but on this cam hes like.. every other person.. i hate rich people that complain.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been around the world and I... i... i...
And we been playa hated
I dont know and I dont know why
Why they want us faded
I dont know why they hate us
Is it our ladies?
Or our drop mercedes [uhh, uhh]
Bay-bee bay-bee!

wat?:lol:

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aww he has to fly AA. I wish I could fly somewhere for a couple day vacation

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
either way he acts like f**king AA is cheap, i swear domestic flights down here from NY to NC run (with time ie: 2 weeks) 59 bucks, while on AA f**kers charge 300 beans or more to go to the same damn place. smh

but heck once you leave BK and have a feel for the good life who in the heck want to fly back on iicky old cheap airlines? where are the women in thongs, champagne, parties, mile high club out in the open?

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i'm glad that everyone agrees with me on this one. i was worried that i was gonna come off as an a*****e...

...:lol:

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I gotta' respect Diddy.

I mean he turned not having any real talent into a multi-million dollar entertainment career.

I mean seriously, he did a spoken word version of a BeeGees' song and everybody nuts out over "how talented that was. f**k that. If I'd known that was going to work, I would have done spoken word rap of KC and the Sunshine Band the year before:

Unhh unhh
Do a little dance
Yeeeah
Make a little love
unhh unnhhh
Get down tonight.

See how ridiculous the concept of what he did was?

Then he has a clothing line which is essentially crap. Like they have a poly-cotton blend sweatshirt, made in Vietnam by some poor little old mama with Betel nut blackened teeth who made all of 2 cents for sewing the dayum thing. Then it's got his name silk screened on it and all the sudden it's $89 at Dillards. who the f**k would actually buy that s**t? But someone does so he puts more money in his pocket. :what:

And then there's Raisin in the Sun which from what I've seen of it, looks like High School Drama Club actors on a big stage.

I could do all that s**t. As well if not better.

Somebody get me a glass of Cambodian breast milk!

And I won't b***h about not being able to afford fuel for my private plane.