Shift light

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Move this if this is in the wrong forum

Anyone know of a guage, of some sort, that actually tells you what gear you are in? Not just a light that comes on when you need to shift. Or anyone ever fabricate something like this? Maybe using LED's or something?

Just an idea i had, i don't recall having seen something like this in a civic before and thought it just might be something a little different

b16CIVICSI

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
renegadex96 said:
Move this if this is in the wrong forum

Anyone know of a guage, of some sort, that actually tells you what gear you are in? Not just a light that comes on when you need to shift. Or anyone ever fabricate something like this? Maybe using LED's or something?

Just an idea i had, i don't recall having seen something like this in a civic before and thought it just might be something a little different

lol i see what your saying but I think that its just easier to remember what gear you are in

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i can tell by sound and the feel of it, f**k i don't even have a tach. i just thought it might be something different in the cluster, maybe actual little lights positioned aroudn the guages that would light up with either an led bulb or regular bulb. something to fill in some of the background.