Shifter bushing 2000 EX

3DScott

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
HighLife said:
ya, thats why i worry sometimes about ebay stuff. I just wanted to make sure before i spend the money. I mean its not much, but being a poor grad student sucks =(
I had to sell my psp for books for school

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i got my energy suspension bushings intending to fix the huge throw in my car but it only fixed a little tiny bit of it... it doesnt have as much play anymore but it still goes side to side a great deal and i dont like it... i just bought a skunk 2 dual bend short shifter but i dont think that will fix my problem either. in that write up he shows that he re-uses the rubber piece on the shifter and i think mine is crap. could that be why it has that much play? just wondering. i hope this is the right section to post because i saw that you were talking about the bushings. but overall they did help out.

HighLife

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
3DScott said:
I had to sell my psp for books for school
Ohh man, thats awful....i only work 3 days a week and in school 5, plus labs...i have no time for anything. When i need books, i bum from my friends and pay nothing...just give them back the book when im done. Thats only for some though, books are WAY overpriced. Considering how much school is these days.