ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh man.

It's been a while... I actually revisited this site while looking for some DIY's for this car. For old times sake, I want to document the build here as well.

I started a business called OEMPlus.us - you can find us on Instagram @oemplus.us and our website is www.oemplus.us (JayJay let me know if it's cool that I mention this). The main focus at first was restoration/restomod products for Hondas/Acuras but since the beginning the business had grown legs to other avenues. It's roots however remain the same and this car was purchased really so that we can get seat time in at the local track events here in SoCal.

It started life as just a stock 98' Honda Civic DX MT with around 230K miles. Mostly original, no accidents, dry/faded paint, and lots of spiders. I spent a couple of days doing bug removal/spraying down crevices to combat the spiders and I think we won...

It'll be built in stages with the first being where we address the interior and suspension. I've found that over the years of building cars, if I do not address these two areas now, I will always find excuses to put my time into other places.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I also just did a super n00b thing and posted it in the wrong section. Can a mod please move it to the correct location? Thanks!!

2nd_gen

TURD-BO
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i hope to see progress on this build soon. I myself picked up a stock 98 dx hatch not too long ago.
i found out about oemplus.us from latommyla .

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
nice dude, looking forward to the updates.