Short Ram Intakes (BNIB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
I have 5 brand new intakes. Never used. I would like to sell them for $75 a piece. Contact me with any questions or offers. I bought them in bulk, and they're not marked with a brand, but they all work the same and have quality filters. Thank you.

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Have we established what car these are for?

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
That's why I"m taking offers. I just bought a bunch to sell. I have them for 99 and up civics, but I fit one onto my 1995 Civic LX coupe with no problem and no Jerry rig.

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ummm..... Yeah you can buy intakes from eBay that work just fine and just get a good filter for them for cheaper. How do you even know the filter is as good as K&N or AEM? Have you done micron tests with them? Post pictures and be more specific if you want any chance at selling these things..

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's why I"m taking offers. I just bought a bunch to sell. I have them for 99 and up civics, but I fit one onto my 1995 Civic LX coupe with no problem and no Jerry rig.
Ok, I am confused. You have 5 brand new, but no specific application? intake manifolds 99 and up civics are all different. For example there is no way I am fitting a 99 Si intake on to my Auto 2001 civic ex.

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
It's fine. I had some people pm me for some, I sold them all. Sorry about the confusion. Just wanted to get these off my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.