Should I become a model?

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As some of you know, I'm usually behind the camera shooting the models, but from time to time I do get asked that question "You dont model? Howcome? You should!". I've always turned my head when people have asked me, but this past week has actually got me thinking if I should really consider it.

Last night, my brother took a few test shots of me, obviously none of these took alot of thought, just wanted to get a few shots out.

So you guys decide, should I model? yes/no.... y (if you want)?

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
depends r u gonna be hooking me up with ur female model chick friends :naughty: ?

if yes then YES if no then :cussing: but still YES. :ok:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you have a monstrous cock you can model for BangBros.com AND get a date with Blazed ;)

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
might as well go for it man :lol: you have that look that i think people would like :thumbs up

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
why not give it a chance, I guess you don't have anything to lose

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
might as well try, make some money. :] i think you could make it. to be honest, your face isn't as "chisled" as some models, but that's no big deal. :]

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's a sweet jacket.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Modeling?

I think that unless you are extremely fortunate, it takes a pretty substantial amount of cash to get started. Headshots, portfolio, agent...etc... big cash outlay with no guarantee of a return.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Modeling?

I think that unless you are extremely fortunate, it takes a pretty substantial amount of cash to get started. Headshots, portfolio, agent...etc... big cash outlay with no guarantee of a return.
he is right. My one friend is a model too, but he has like 8/9% body fat and has a body of a god, I don't know how he does it.

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, bangbros! haha. I know a few guys that are on the bangbros F* team, but that ain't for me, lol.

DirtyD - thx, lol. gotta rep Great Britain, got 1/2 of the roots from there, lol.

Beelz - i think i could cover most (if not all) of that. I've got a good amount of money laying around because of the shoots that i do, the portfolio thing, not much of a problem, i'm linked up with a few well known photogs down here, not to mention i've got a studio that i work out of from time to time. The agency thing, not much of a problem either, i work with a few agencies already, but as a photographer not a model.

Only thing I currently see that i mainly need to do is tone up a little more and maybe lose another 5-10 lbs. Everything else should fall into place based on who i talk to (if i really want to go through with it.)

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think you'd be good at it man. Go for it :thumbs up

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well I tell you one thing, you sure got the height!!. i remember ppl told me I was too short for the runway :cry:

im 5 9 1/2 and they said you must be 5 10 and up ghey :oops: lol

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where did you get that blazer? f**king hot!