Should street racers cars be crushed here in the U.S.A ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well IMO if thats the case... Mustangs/camaros/ect... that are sold on dealerships with superchargers/turbo's/ suspensions would be illegal as well.. so, if they try that s**t, every friggin car would have under 125HP!
Do you have any clue what the hell you are talking about??? First of all.....every car is sold with a suspension. Second of all, the only cars that you are talking about that were sold with a turbo or supercharger were some Fox body Mustangs that had an inline 4 with a turbo, and some of the 82-92 Firebirds that had a V6 with a turbo. If Im forgetting any then someone remind me......but maybe you should know what youre talking about before you make an ignorant statement.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why won't this topic stay dead? Now that is the question.
I'm about to kill it..... :cool:

Do you have any clue what the hell you are talking about??? First of all.....every car is sold with a suspension. Second of all, the only cars that you are talking about that were sold with a turbo or supercharger were some Fox body Mustangs that had an inline 4 with a turbo, and some of the 82-92 Firebirds that had a V6 with a turbo. If Im forgetting any then someone remind me......but maybe you should know what youre talking about before you make an ignorant statement.
but maybe you should calm down a bit because it's a stupid topic in the off topic section...... the PERFECT place for ignorant comments!

also the perfect place to laugh at people who take those ignorant comments SO serious that they are the cause of threads being closed. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.