Si and EX updates...

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Si and EX updates...(Added new pics, again!)

Well, this post if mostly for the little ladies newest additions. The fogs have been sitting for about a year...between her school and my being lazy we just never got around to it. The lip spoiler on the trunk is new, "M3 style" and like we do, its molded...gotta be clean and NON 2sided tape. That was one of her Christmas presents...along with my putting the fogs in, finally...lol. Now, my latest...the OEM fogs as well but I went for the "Krylon touch" and did the ole JDM style...all comments welcome as always! :twisted:

Here are some of the other extra pics I had...more to follow in the upcoming weeks! 8)

And another update...
USDM ITR Seats and CTR shift boot...

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looking good :thumbs up keep up the good work.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think you should post up some more pics of the lip spoiler....;)

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hows that put on?? is it molded on? looks alright

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
already commented on clubek :thumbup:

nice rides

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
16x7 GT3s?
they look good.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good

whered u get ur fogs from? and how was the installation? i heard some sites sell diff kind of kits and some are harder to install than others

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
both cars look sweet dude. im likin the M3 style spoiler too.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looking good. very clean. keep it up. more pix?

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks for all the comments...we both have been very happy how things are coming out. For all the questions....
- mint - It came with 2 sided tape, and just using that we all know would be tacky...used the tape to "set" it for placement, then used a urethane molding compound to adhear it and mold. Went back over with a fiberglass puddy and glaze to smooth it all out then off to paint.

- mr lin - you are correct 16x7 gt3's
- amej8 - the fogs are 100% OEM on both cars. the install was very easy being all plug and play. i picked them up from a honda dealership selling on ebay...120 shipped i think it was. got both sets from him, really good people to deal with and its all honda parts from a dealer...he supplied all instructions right out of the manual at honda...if you want his ebay name just let me know and i can hook you up.

For other pics, I will update the post shortly with a few more...we didnt take that many...she comes home for spring break soon and already have plans to go take more pics =)

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
explain this krylon touch trick...and did anyone else get their OEM foggies installed by someone. If so, how much?

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
DjTripp said:
explain this krylon touch trick...and did anyone else get their OEM foggies installed by someone. If so, how much?
- Take OEM fogs that are clear...buy "Stained Glass Spray Paint" from a hobby/ craft store, krylon seems to be the brand of choice...tape off lights around the lens...spray the lens...let dry...spray again if you like...let dry...install...bam...jdm style fogs without the cost. very easy...hope that helps. as for cost on install...couldnt tell ya...did it myself. i think the longest part of the whole bit is taking off the front bumber...the rest is plug and play. and cutting the holes out isnt that bad either...

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^cool man, thanks for the info. I tried looking for the spray, went to home dept, michaels, lowes, dixieline, etc and I can't find that spray. Where did you get yours