SI Blue color matching and price?? Help!!!

SI-Blue

My Civic Si Blue coupe front bumper and fenders got hit and I got new ones but I need to know how much it'll cost to get the paint job, and if it'll blend with all the other SI Blue color on my civic??

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why not call around to some body shops in your area?

If it is a good body shop then, yes, it will match.

I am just throwing out a guess, but 2 fenders and a bumper, plus blending into the doors, it's going to be easy $1000+ depending on the condition of the parts used and the cost of the paint.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Most paint shops will easily be able to match the color of your car to the paint, especially if you have the paint code/name.

Price really depends on the shop itself. Like mentioned above, go around local paint shops, read reviews and ask them if they have a warranty for their work.

JCCLARK

The Painter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I normally charge $200 a bumper.
But I'm cheaper than anybody, usually 1/3 to 1/2 what
a body shop charges.

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why not call around to some body shops in your area?

If it is a good body shop then, yes, it will match.

I am just throwing out a guess, but 2 fenders and a bumper, plus blending into the doors, it's going to be easy $1000+ depending on the condition of the parts used and the cost of the paint.
this is spot on. if you just have the fenders and bumper painted it will look close but you will be able to tell it doesnt quite match. you will need to get it blended into the doors to match perfectly. Most estimates will probably run you around $800-$1100