SI Tires ? GT3 Wheels ?

hondatunerz2002

5+ Year Member
hey i have a set of tires off my 2000 Si rims and they are 205/50/R15 and i was reading around on forums and i was wondering would a set of 15' 4x100 Rota GT3 wheels fit these tires? i believe they should but i just wanted your input. -thanks

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not 100% sure but i dont see why they wouldent if the wheels are both the same width

Coutts

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how much will u sell the Si rims for???

hondatunerz2002

5+ Year Member
cool thanks- cause im going be picking up set of Royal Black GT3 rims next month so i just wanted to make sure :cool: . How much you think Les Schwab will charge to mount tires to new rims? my si wheels probably just keep them in case. O & im runnin EG6 Sidemarkers on my car right now, if i purchased some EK9 CTR sidemarkers would the hole be big enough to accmodate the EK9 sidemarkers or will i have to cut more???

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If there is a Discount Tire near you, go to them. It should be $10 per tire.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you should keep the Si's on the car, they look soooo clean!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah, they'll fit no problem bro...! you're good to go.

hondatunerz2002

5+ Year Member
ahaha:cool: cool thanks guys appreciate it. i was sweatin it there for a while but i thought they would fit anywaysss my Si's are going sit in my garage for while. as i run GT3's for while. but i had a question though, i cut out a hole that fit EG6 stanley sidemarkers but im not sure if i purchase EK9 CTR sidemarkers will the hole still work for EK9 sidemarkers or will i have to fabricate new hole? thanks everyone!!

~Happy TUning~!:cool: